Cannot Get Access To Site Admin

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
tnahm

Cannot Get Access To Site Admin

Post by tnahm »

I tried loggin into my site admin today via the means I always do:
URL/forum/admin/index.php

And I was immediately redirected to the forum homepage. I was logged in as the forum admin accout, yet I was never even taken to the secondary login screen new in this version. I have not installed any apps/mods/etc since I logged in last time. This is happening in both Forefox 1.0.4 and IE 6.0.2900.

I tried removing all cookies/files from my system and that did not help... I even tried restoring a copy of the last good files and that did not help...

Any help out there?

Thanks!

:cry:
server-matrix

Post by server-matrix »

Use the proper Administration Panel link at the bottom of each page instead, see if that does anything as it contains session data
tnahm

Post by tnahm »

Nope... it has the sid built into the link and it still redirects me to the forum homepage

:(
tnahm

Post by tnahm »

Graham wrote: 2 - User has not correctly updated files (main cause if you keep getting redirected to the login page). To fix, delete the following files and replace them with fresh copies from a download of 2.0.15
login.php
includes/functions.php
includes/sessions.php
admin/pagestart.php

Did this and everything works great now.... Thanks!

:wink:

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”