Parse errors in template.php, sessions.php and mysql4.php

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
lupus2k5

Post by lupus2k5 »

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: sql_db in /.../includes/db.php on line 60 was mine, but I didn't have the problem until I installed PHP-nuke.
nilpo

Post by nilpo »

I get this error anytime I try to view a post. They can still be viewed as moderator though.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/nilpo/public_html/board/includes/template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 96

My site uses CPanel 9.

http://www.nilpo.com
"Every failure brings with it the seed of an equivalent success." -- Napoleon Hill
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

nilpo wrote: I get this error anytime I try to view a post. They can still be viewed as moderator though.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/nilpo/public_html/board/includes/template.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 96

My site uses CPanel 9.

http://www.nilpo.com

please start a new topic, this is way old and really has nothing to do with your error.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If nobody is in the forest, does a tree really fall?
jattgill

Post by jattgill »

i always get this message if i want to change my banner

Template->make_filename(): Error - file admin/board_config_banner_body.tpl does not exist
espicom

Post by espicom »

You did not install the "admin banner" MOD in your chosen template, then. Most MODs only tell you about subSilver; you're on your own to know you have to copy new template files to other styles, or change files within those styles.
Jeff
Fixing 1016/1030/1034 Errors | (obsolete link) | MySQL 4.1/5.x Client Error | phpBBv2 Logo in ACP
Support requests via PM are ignored!
"To be fully alive is to feel that everything is possible." - Eric Hoffer
jattgill

Post by jattgill »

espicom wrote: You did not install the "admin banner" MOD in your chosen template, then. Most MODs only tell you about subSilver; you're on your own to know you have to copy new template files to other styles, or change files within those styles.

how can i do this

can u help me plz
espicom

Post by espicom »

No, I can't help you, because I am unfamiliar with that MOD. However, the place you got it from probably has a support area, staffed with people who know what needs to be done.
Jeff
Fixing 1016/1030/1034 Errors | (obsolete link) | MySQL 4.1/5.x Client Error | phpBBv2 Logo in ACP
Support requests via PM are ignored!
"To be fully alive is to feel that everything is possible." - Eric Hoffer
Hynee

Post by Hynee »

No semi-colon on the line before:

Code: Select all

AND session_id = '". $userdata['session_id'] . "'" ;
ceaser

Post by ceaser »

A_Jelly_Doughnut wrote: Both of you: You probably b0rked something with the latest security fix (if you applied it)

After wrestling with installation, finally saw the finish installation button,and i were 2btaken 2some pag; next was

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/username/public_html/forum/includes/auth.php on line 254

I'dont even know what going on, i've been trying toinstall phpbb for a week now,can anyone help me?

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”