Mobile Online phpBB (MOphpBB) is a phpBB2 add-on module. It enables users to access your phpBB from a mobile/cellular phone, BlackBerry, iPhone, SmartPhone or PDA through WAP, xHTML (xHTML-MP) and HTML (simple text only) interfaces.
This makes your phpBB work effectively on small size screen web browser with limited bandwidth on unpowerful CPU. It provides convenience to forum users on the road. It is not suitable for full size browser like Netscape, IE or FireFox.
Please do NOT use this software when you are driving -- looking at mobile phone screen when driving is very dangerous. If you are webmaster, please forward this caution to your end users.
- View posts
- Support WAP, xHTML and HTML interfaces
- Support PHP-Nuke *
- View posts from previous 1 Day (7 Days, ...)
- View the latest 20 (40, ...) posts
- index2 for topic list from all categories and forums
- Display multiple posts per page
- Display post date
- Display view/reply number
- Sign sticky/announcement topic
- Sign locked forum/topic
- Sign moved topic
- Sign forums and topics with new posts/replies
- View posts since last visit
- View your posts
- View unanswered posts
- Support cookie (automatically login)
- Who's online?
- View profile
- User defined topic/post number per page
- New posts/replies
- Private Messages
- Automatic distinguish user interface *
- Append mobile type when new posts/replies *
- Register through mobile *
- Update profile *
- Flood control
- Mobile hit counter/visit number *
- Using email sending page to hide real email address
The features marked with asterisks (*) have an enable/disable option with the default value being disable. If you want to change any option value, please refer to package "readme.html" file installation and configuration sections for detail.
Please go to http://www.mobileonlinestyle.com
for more information.
This module is a re-write of Wap Forum (http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=137875
) and/or phpbbWapGate (http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=224847
). Thanks for plusmedia and valval's contribution.