[2.0.17] Lots-A-Bots BotSN MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
67%
Very Good
No votes
Good
33%
Fair
No votes
Poor
No votes

Total votes: 3

Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

[2.0.17] Lots-A-Bots BotSN MOD

Post by Extensions Robot »

MOD Name: Lots-A-Bots BotSN MOD
Author: SlapShot434
MOD Description: This mod creates a "Lots-A-Bots BotSN" button for Lots-A-Bots chatbots (http://www.lots-a-bots.com/)

MOD Version: 1.0.2

Download File: Lots-A-Bots_BotSN_MOD_v102.zip
mods overview page: View
File Size: 4310 Bytes

Security Score: 0
Last edited by Extensions Robot on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)
wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Post by wGEric »

MOD Validated/Released

Notes:
This MOD adds a button that links to your Lots-a-Bots account so that users can use that to contact you.
Eric
SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

Good to hear it!
PLEASE NOTE: I have left the coding community and no longer provide support for any coding I may have contributed to in the past. I apologize for the inconvenience and fully welcome anyone perfecting my code for the betterment of this community.
Klient

Post by Klient »

Anyone know what is up with the lots-a-bots website? I can't access it and I was going to look into the lots-a-bots mod for use with my forums.
SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 »

www.lots-a-bots.com is currently up and running. If you are experiencing any problems with it, try using a different browser and/or operating system, as you should be able to view the site just fine.
PLEASE NOTE: I have left the coding community and no longer provide support for any coding I may have contributed to in the past. I apologize for the inconvenience and fully welcome anyone perfecting my code for the betterment of this community.
Klient

Post by Klient »

Ok - something is wrong at my end - I can't access that or slapshot.termee.com... seeing as they are 1 IP address apart, I'll assume that they are both to do with yourself?!
rtrev64

Re: [2.0.17] Lots-A-Bots BotSN MOD

Post by rtrev64 »

I would like a bot that just sits inside my chatbox and waits for anyone to talk to it. Of course I program what and how to respond..anyone know of this? links have been dead..

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”