Simple Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
64%
Very Good
16%
Good
11%
Fair
3%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 91

Job_314

Post by Job_314 »

Is there any way for me to change the color of the box around the quick reply box?

...I want to make it black so it will match the background.
parentpa

Post by parentpa »

I installed this mod with no problems except that when I view my topic, it has changed the width somehow.

http://www.parentpages.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1037

Any ideas how to fix this? or what I may have done wrong?

Thanks!
Quimbly

Post by Quimbly »

The quick reply box doesn't appear at all for me.

Any ideas, anyone?
Web2

Post by Web2 »

This mod in french :

Code: Select all

// Simple Quick Reply MOD
$lang['Quick_Reply'] = 'Réponse rapide';
???????????????????????????????
wads24
Name: James

Where is the quick reply box?

Post by wads24 »

I was just curious, i did this mod, but don't see a quick reply at the bottom of my viewtopic.php page. I see where it altered the moderator info talbe...
---------------------
i figured it out... thanks
r4inm4ker

Post by r4inm4ker »

mine is working well on firefox and opera... but when using IE, after i clicksubmit, the username become guest, or if the the forum is restricted, the login page appears.
how can i overcome this? thx.
jefnerf

Post by jefnerf »

I just modded this on my forum using version 2.0.17 and it works perfectly :)
PuX

Post by PuX »

works like a charm, thanks for that :)
{PuX}
Jaddon

Post by Jaddon »

I would like to use this mod, but it says I have to open templates/subSilver/viewtopic_body.tpl I don’t use the subSilver template I use red square and when I looked at the templates/redsquare/viewtopic_body.tp it does not have the section this mod says I have to find and replace with the new code.

Does that mean to use this mod I have to use the subsilver theme? I also noticed that other mods also require that I edit the subsilver theme so does that mean I can’t use any of them unless I use the subsilver theme?

Thanks for you help!
daisy84

Post by daisy84 »

I installed this mod and now I have a problem. Someone please help me. I was ready to move my members over from the old forum. But now I can't because I can't lock topics. I have old challenges on my forum that need to be locked.

I click on the lock topic icon, it takes me to the modcp.php file where all the threads are with a bunch of check boxes on the right hand side, I put a check mark on 1 of the topics, click lock and still nothing I remain on the modcp.php file.

I had a hard time with this mod cuz I had to mod the FSGreen template + others

Please help as I have already moved 90% of my old forum over and don't want to restart fresh.
daisy84

Post by daisy84 »

daisy84 wrote: I installed this mod and now I have a problem. Someone please help me. I was ready to move my members over from the old forum. But now I can't because I can't lock topics. I have old challenges on my forum that need to be locked.

I click on the lock topic icon, it takes me to the modcp.php file where all the threads are with a bunch of check boxes on the right hand side, I put a check mark on 1 of the topics, click lock and still nothing I remain on the modcp.php file.

I had a hard time with this mod cuz I had to mod the FSGreen template + others

Please help as I have already moved 90% of my old forum over and don't want to restart fresh.

Thanks everyone for the help :roll:
I have figured this out.
Jeffro_DLP

Post by Jeffro_DLP »

More problems here. My board isn't too heavily modded and after I installed this quick reply mod I received header errors, javascript errors on the index page (most likely due to having topics anywhere) and topics anywhere stopped working.
HipHopBoard

Post by HipHopBoard »

I installed this MOD manually and it works, I can see the Quick Reply box. But when I type 'test' in the box and click on "Submit", it doesn't post what I wrote there. It takes me to "posting.php" and tells me in the RED color:

A new reply has been posted or the last post has been deleted while you were replying. Check the "Topic review" at bottom of this page, and resubmit your post if appropriate.
vanno

Post by vanno »

I just installed this and am now getting a "Warning: Cannot modify header information" on the index page. I'm thinking this mod only works with the subsilver template? Now I'm trying to undo all the changes i made and i'm still getting the error. I should note, I also have a "Top 10 posters" mod installed.

Here is the forum for reference: http://dancemusicboard.com/forums/index.php

Thanks
HipHopBoard

Post by HipHopBoard »

HipHopBoard wrote: I installed this MOD manually and it works, I can see the Quick Reply box. But when I type 'test' in the box and click on "Submit", it doesn't post what I wrote there. It takes me to "posting.php" and tells me in the RED color:

A new reply has been posted or the last post has been deleted while you were replying. Check the "Topic review" at bottom of this page, and resubmit your post if appropriate.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”