[Release] Counter-Strike (1.0.1) styles

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
Chops

Post by Chops »

Bummer! , I had this style for a while and now that I'm running intergramod 1.4.0 I can no longer apply this style.

You won't be working on an integramod version by any chance, Are you? :D
Zafo

Post by Zafo »

Hello everybody,

First, sorry for my English, it isn't my language.
I'd like to know if there are the images : postreply,... in French. Or if it's possible to get the image' source to write the words in French myself.

Thank you very much,

Marco
meradiann

Post by meradiann »

nice template freestyle

what do I need to change in order to make all the fonts smaller?

- i changed the sizes Font1 Font2 and Font3 by going into the admin panel and template manager but it doesnt seem to affect the forum, only the admin panel part of it!
Freestyle XL

Post by Freestyle XL »

meradiann wrote: what do I need to change in order to make all the fonts smaller?

- i changed the sizes Font1 Font2 and Font3 by going into the admin panel and template manager but it doesnt seem to affect the forum, only the admin panel part of it!

Greetings,

You should edit font size in cs.css
»AcidTech« »Counter-Strike« »Flower Power« »Getaway« »GreenTech« »Jet«

All styles are updated for phpBB 2.0.21
Freestyle XL

Post by Freestyle XL »

-nb-welshrambo wrote: Yes it is very good as i am using the blue version, if only there was a bf1942 Desert Combat style one of these too. :cry:

Greetings,

Sorry, I can't adjust that logo for this style. Its too light and background is not solid.

Freestyle XL

update

Post by Freestyle XL »

UPDATE

All styles updated for phpBB 2.0.18

Thanks to CyberAlien for help with update. If you are using old version then list of main changes is available here: http://www.freestylexl.com/demo/viewtopic.php?t=27

BLS_Admin

Post by BLS_Admin »

Ok, just wondering as i am nto sure if i did the changes right, but i took the right change file from the 2.17 template you guys had, but i took the new update changes form phpbb and applyed them to the templates as i just got though instlaling all modifcations to them, still nee dot add some more, but i didn't change the code that didn't have the smae match, is that ok, and is there something wrong for this?
Sincerely,
Jonathan Young
http://www.bgleague.com
Freestyle XL

Post by Freestyle XL »

Greetings,

Make sure you updated templates/cs/admin/board_config_body.tpl. Everything else is not important.

BLS_Admin

Post by BLS_Admin »

Yeap, i updated it, then i am good to go then, thx.
Sincerely,
Jonathan Young
http://www.bgleague.com
THE WES MAN

Post by THE WES MAN »

2 words, this style owns! I like Acidtech and I love Greentech, and the rest of your styles.. but this one f'n rules! thanks for an awesome style
maester

Post by maester »

Also just curious when are you going to start working on phpbb plus styles it would be great to actually have some styles out for that also
Disturbed One

Post by Disturbed One »

maester wrote: Also just curious when are you going to start working on phpbb plus styles it would be great to actually have some styles out for that also

FreeStyleXL is no longer making phpBB Styles, and all of his work has been handed over to CyberAlien. CyberAlien has no plans making phpBBPlus Themes.
Chops

Post by Chops »

Disturbed One wrote:
maester wrote:Also just curious when are you going to start working on phpbb plus styles it would be great to actually have some styles out for that also

FreeStyleXL is no longer making phpBB Styles, and all of his work has been handed over to CyberAlien. CyberAlien has no plans making phpBBPlus Themes.

Why??? He's done an awsome job in the past... oh well, how about CyberAlien converting this style to integramod then :wink:
Disturbed One

Post by Disturbed One »

From what I've read, CyberAlien has no plans to convert his styles whatsoever. I am a frequent poster (top 5) on his community of 8500+ and he shows no plans for this.
Chops

Post by Chops »

Disturbed One wrote: From what I've read, CyberAlien has no plans to convert his styles whatsoever. I am a frequent poster (top 5) on his community of 8500+ and he shows no plans for this.

lol k mr frequent poster, but I don't think you should speak for him.

2 cents.

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”