auto group

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
49%
Very Good
19%
Good
11%
Fair
4%
Poor
17%

Total votes: 53

Austin Uncut

Post by Austin Uncut »

Is this ok to use on 2.0.17 or is there another (updated) MOD available?

Thanks!
sprot

Post by sprot »

strangs error

Code: Select all

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSE in /mounted-storage/home5/sub001/sc12145-YBIV/www/forum/groupcp.php on line 1204
pleas help me
Azuin

Post by Azuin »

I had a 1054 SQL error. The way to fix this is to go into phpmyadmin (it comes with your web hosting package. I found mine in my web control panel, in SQL databases), then manually check and make sure that you have the following tables:

ALTER TABLE groups ADD group_count INT (4) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '99999999'
ALTER TABLE groups ADD group_count_max INT (4) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '99999999'
ALTER TABLE groups ADD group_count_enable SMALLINT (2) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'
They are under the phpBB_group table. I only saw group_count there, so obviously easymod didn't add the other two (group_count_max and group_count_enable), so I added them myself.

Now everything works.

Good luck.
Trilia

Post by Trilia »

Went through and installed everything, and then got this error when I tried to update the group... I'm totally lost!
Could not update group

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' group_count='0', group_count_max='1', group_count_enable='1' = 2 WHERE gr' at line 2

UPDATE phpbb_groups SET group_type = 2, group_name = 'newbies', group_description = '', group_moderator, group_count='0', group_count_max='1', group_count_enable='1' = 2 WHERE group_id = 40

Line : 357
File : /home/admin/admin_groups.php
redwolfb

Post by redwolfb »

is this easymod compatable?
redwolfb

Post by redwolfb »

i used easymod and when i tried making a new group i got this error:

Could not insert new group

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'group_count_max' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO phpbb_groups (group_type, group_name, group_description, group_moderator, group_count,group_count_max,group_count_enable, group_single_user) VALUES (0, 'Premium User', 'Access to better and bigger!', 160, '20','99999999','1', '0')

Line : 869
File : admin_groups.php

can someone give me a solution?
redwolfb

Post by redwolfb »

Azuin wrote: I had a 1054 SQL error. The way to fix this is to go into phpmyadmin (it comes with your web hosting package. I found mine in my web control panel, in SQL databases), then manually check and make sure that you have the following tables:

ALTER TABLE groups ADD group_count INT (4) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '99999999'
ALTER TABLE groups ADD group_count_max INT (4) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '99999999'
ALTER TABLE groups ADD group_count_enable SMALLINT (2) UNSIGNED DEFAULT '0'
They are under the phpBB_group table. I only saw group_count there, so obviously easymod didn't add the other two (group_count_max and group_count_enable), so I added them myself.

Now everything works.

Good luck.

i have the exact problem, easymod didnt add them because i checked and they wasnt there. But how did u add them yourself? I cant figure phpmyadmin out.
redwolfb

Post by redwolfb »

hmm it doesnt matter i sorted that out, figured out how to add new table.. but i have a new problem. When i click on usergroups it doesnt show any groups that im not in, neither in group management.

when i try to view info about a group i get this:

Error getting user list for group

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY u.username' at line 7

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_viewemail, u.user_posts, u.user_regdate, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_msnm, ug.user_pending FROM phpbb_users u, phpbb_user_group ug WHERE ug.group_id = 208 AND u.user_id = ug.user_id AND ug.user_pending = 0 AND ug.user_id <> ORDER BY u.username

Line : 1589
File : groupcp.php
AND, When i try to view a forum i get this:

Warning: main(./includes/functions_calendar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/viewforum.php on line 62

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/functions_calendar.php' for inclusion (include_path='./:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/viewforum.php on line 62

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/viewforum.php:62) in /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/viewforum.php:62) in /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/viewforum.php:62) in /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 486
I NEED HELP!!!
TheTallMan
I've Been Banned!

Email When Added To Group

Post by TheTallMan »

I've added this mod to my forum:

phpbb v2.0.18
php v5.0.4-10.4
mysql v4.1.14-1.FC4.1
Fedora vCore4

The mod works as expected. User reaches a certain post count and is automatically added to a group. However, the language/lang_english/email/group_added.tpl does not fire off an email to the user. If I manually remove the user from the group and re-add them to group the email is fired off correctly.

Any debugging tips or advice to solve this one is appreciated.
rmurphy

Post by rmurphy »

OK, I edited the files fine. I updated the db fine. I created the group fine. But when I went to view usergroups, I got the following error
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/rpmurph/public_html/forums/groupcp.php on line 226

I went back into the groupcp.php file and looked at lines 220-230, and didnt see anything wrong. lines 224 - 228 are copied below

if (	$row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
//line 225 is blank
$is_autogroup_enable = ($row['group_count'] <= $userdata['user_posts'] & $row['group_count_max'] >$userdata['user_posts']) ? true : false;
if ( $row['group_type'] == GROUP_OPEN || $is_autogroup_enable)
		{
After getting the error, I went back and checked the files again, all were good. This is really confusing me and I'm waiting to get the mods installed before going live with the board.
TheTallMan
I've Been Banned!

Re: Email When Added To Group

Post by TheTallMan »

TheTallMan wrote: I've added this mod to my forum:

phpbb v2.0.18
php v5.0.4-10.4
mysql v4.1.14-1.FC4.1
Fedora vCore4

The mod works as expected. User reaches a certain post count and is automatically added to a group. However, the language/lang_english/email/group_added.tpl does not fire off an email to the user. If I manually remove the user from the group and re-add them to group the email is fired off correctly.

bump
TheTallMan
I've Been Banned!

Re: Email When Added To Group

Post by TheTallMan »

TheTallMan wrote:
TheTallMan wrote:I've added this mod to my forum:

phpbb v2.0.18
php v5.0.4-10.4
mysql v4.1.14-1.FC4.1
Fedora vCore4

bump

Does anyone even support this mod anymore? For cryin' out loud :x
masterross

Post by masterross »

hello,
i have problem
after i auto_group_1.2.1 all users automaticaly added to any user group without "Users automatic added when posting " is checked !!!!
please help me to fix that !!

thanks
masterross

Post by masterross »

i forgot to tell that i've upgrade from lower version of auto_group
amppatel

Post by amppatel »

kk

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”