Boyz Theme

This forum is now closed. Please ask all styles-related questions in the phpBB 3.0 Styles Support & Discussion Forum.
Forkola

Boyz Theme

Post by Forkola »

Alright I've looked at all the FAQs and I can't find an answer but I'm using the theme Boyz. I want to change the logo with the text and FightClub images but all of my Photoshop friends say it is nearly impossible without the proper image. I'm guessing they mean psd.. but how would I obtain this file?

Also I've gone to the person who made the design's site and the forum is closed so I can't ask there.
Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Post by Arty »

You can try contacting author of that template: http://www.zarron.com/contact.php
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework
Forkola

Post by Forkola »

Yes that's what I tried but it says that they don't reply to questions about premium templates. And that those questions should be taken to the forum..

Which has been down since March
El Barto

Post by El Barto »

easy...... open up the theme folder and look for logo_blank.psd file in photoshop and hide the layers called 'photo' and 'boys theme' and then edit it ur way and then save it for web and overwrite the 'Boys_logo.jpg' file

still confused.. bug me
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR FORUM STYLES?? ASK THE DOC. THE NAMES' BARTO, EL BARTO!!
biscuitkeeper

Post by biscuitkeeper »

El Barto bet me too it.. but you can download the style which definitley has that file here

Also you're photoshop pals are lazy :lol: it could easily be editied to be blank with a small ammount of effort. :lol:
Patience of a Saint :: Memory of a Goldfish.
El Barto

Post by El Barto »

what file and i have this psd file! what r u talking about???
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR FORUM STYLES?? ASK THE DOC. THE NAMES' BARTO, EL BARTO!!
Forkola

Post by Forkola »

Sorry for the long wait. But I can find NO psd files in that package. Mind helping me find it?
Thatbitextra
Former Team Member
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Post by Thatbitextra »

In the file biscuitkeeper linked to, open the Boyz folder, then the PSD is called logo_blank.psd.
Styles KB
My MODs: Choose Who to Accept PMs From (Prevents unwanted PMs!) | Warn of Old Topic Before Posting Reply
Style: subBlack (Now updated to phpBB 2.0.22 and 5 new color schemes!)
Forkola

Post by Forkola »

Thank you. Very much.
biscuitkeeper

Post by biscuitkeeper »

El Barto wrote: what file and i have this psd file! what r u talking about???

Perhaps my post wasn't clear.. Once I had posted a reply I realised you had already written the same.. hence "El Barto bet me to it" The link wasn't intended for you.. just in case Forkola didn't have the file in the folder you mentioned 8)

BK
Patience of a Saint :: Memory of a Goldfish.
Peter77s

Post by Peter77s »

It's should be in there. I use to have that theme. its called logo_blank.psd.

I don't know anything about photoshop, but I managed to remove layres and put in my own image. just matter of messing around with it.
Forkola

Post by Forkola »

Thanks guys. My PS friend got it really nice looking. I'll post the link later. :)

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Development & Discussion”