[BETA] CodeCrush Log System (v.0.4.2alpha) (Dec-07)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
okada1314

Post by okada1314 »

have a problem

Code: Select all

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/vhosts/myforum.f5k.com/phpBB/admin/admin_ip_stats.php on line 28
and

Could not select current user_ip IP list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table '8060.cc_ip_log' doesn't exist

SELECT user_ip FROM cc_ip_log GROUP BY user_ip ORDER BY user_ip ASC

Line : 113
File : admin_ip_log.php
Darlantan

Post by Darlantan »

123Ryan321 wrote: darlantan do you know why im getting that error i replyed with what version im useing in a few posts up, any idea;s cheers

aparently it hasn't populated the $sql_span_start and $sql_span_end variables. I guess this could happen if your log is empty. (I should try to remember adding a check for this). So if your log is empty I suggest you figure out why that is first :) Check that sessions.php is modified correctly.

yexusbeliever:
I don't know what PNphpBB so unfortunately I don't understand what you mean. This mod logs visitors. The IPs in the log will be clickable links that can be resolved by another site, like samspade. But the linking of IPs doesn't have much to do with the mod.

okada1314:
not much you can do when your host has disabled set_time_limit. You can comment out that line in admin_ip_stats.php.
As for the error in admin_ip_log.php.. what version of this mod are you using? That looks like a call from the old 0.2.x version.. If you're upgrading from a previous version, please make sure you replace all the old files with the new ones.
jrolson

Post by jrolson »

Need a new download link please.
Makc666
Name: Maxim

Post by Makc666 »

Darlantan

Post by Darlantan »

thanks Makc.

My site is online again after a scheduled downtime for maintenance.
freddie

Post by freddie »

Darlantan wrote: FoulFoot: That would be the new log-exclusion routine. Can't say I immediately see why it would produce a warning like that. I have initiated the array it loops over. I guess it must be the db-call that is supposed to populate the array that returns "false". Try making this change in cc_mod.php:

#
#-----[ FIND ]-------
#
$cc_exc_rows = $db->sql_fetchrowset($result);

#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]---------
#
if(!$cc_exc_rows = $db->sql_fetchrowset($result))
{
$cc_exc_rows = array();
}

i had the same error, but works perfectky now, thanks for the mod, time to ban some fakers héhé :)
cavallino

Post by cavallino »

Is there a way to select all log entries and delete them in just 1 time from the Admin CP without using phpmyadmin or accessing directly the database? I have so many pages and its hard to select and delete all log entries 1 by 1....there's not even an option "select all" or at least i cannot see it...
Darlantan

Post by Darlantan »

yes. There's an option to delete all entries. It's under "Configure IP Log" -> "DB Managing" :)
tormentor

Post by tormentor »

Thank you, how to expand the options for the user in the main page as default ?

P.S. If I try to exclude an ip log for an user with the second option (for example (Tormentor, *.*.*.*) ) I get this error:

Error in regexp: *.*.*.*
freddie

Post by freddie »

tormentor wrote: Thank you, how to expand the options for the user in the main page as default ?

P.S. If I try to exclude an ip log for an user with the second option (for example (Tormentor, *.*.*.*) ) I get this error:

Error in regexp: *.*.*.*

i have the same error
Darlantan

Post by Darlantan »

yea, the links for excluding are wrong as I changed the way exclusion works. It now uses regexps so the excluding the user Tormentor from any IP should be something like:
user: ^Tormentor$
IP: .*

But there's something else screwy with excludes in version 0.3.1, so it might not work yet. I'm currently testing an updated version.

To expand the extra info per log-row by default I guess you could edit the template. ip_log_body.tpl if I remember correctly (don't have the code in front of me right now). it should say "display: none" a couple places. Change it to "display: block" and see if that works :)
tormentor

Post by tormentor »

Thanks for fast replying. It's no problem for me to wait for an updated version, the features that I really needed are working. Actually the statistic page doesn't work as it's supposed to do, there is a jumbox without options and simply when I push the button to create the statistics all the counter are at "0". Actually I updated the crawlers browser's strings with the ones taken from the log and I think that now they are no more showed in the log, correctly ...

Thank you for this great mod it helped a lot on my little place to survey some bad people :roll: and to keep the floor clean...
XiangXiang

Post by XiangXiang »

Hello, I installed this mod on 2.0.18

When I log in I get the following errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php on line 166

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/sessions.php on line 270

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/sessions.php on line 271

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/functions.php on line 832
When I hit refresh it works. I also get the same errors above when trying to get into the admin panel

sessions.php line 270 & 271

setcookie($cookiename . '_data', serialize($sessiondata), $current_time + 31536000, $cookiepath, $cookiedomain, $cookiesecure);
	setcookie($cookiename . '_sid', $session_id, 0, $cookiepath, $cookiedomain, $cookiesecure);
When logging out:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php on line 166

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/sessions.php on line 270

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/sessions.php on line 271

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/page_header.php on line 504

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/page_header.php on line 506

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/page_header.php on line 507
page_header.php lines 504 - 507

header ('Cache-Control: private, pre-check=0, post-check=0, max-age=0');
}
header ('Expires: 0');
header ('Pragma: no-cache');
o.o
freddie

Post by freddie »

XiangXiang wrote: Hello, I installed this mod on 2.0.18

When I log in I get the following errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/cc_mod.php:166) in /opt/www/wonghs/web/adidas.kmcreaxion.com/includes/functions.php on line 832
When I hit refresh it works.

Try making this change in cc_mod.php:

#
#-----[ FIND ]-------
#

#
#
{
$cc_exc_rows = array();
}
XiangXiang

Post by XiangXiang »

Thanks! That fixed the problem :)

freddie wrote: Try making this change in cc_mod.php:

#
#-----[ FIND ]-------
#

#
#
{
$cc_exc_rows = array();
}
o.o

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”