Thank you a lot for the help. Now I have some little questions that I want to ask. On the end of the message I will give my suggestions for new features. I would be really thankful if you can give my post as much attention as possible. Thanks.
1. I am getting an error:
Code: Select all
Warning: mysql_free_result(): 43 is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/forum.interbild.net/db/mysql4.php on line 318
on the logbook.php page in browser. It is above the entries. I triple-checked all my edits and I am sure I have no editing mistakes. Please help.
2. I do see the dates and times when the actions of the moderators took place, but I do not see the date and time on the left side where the original content is posted. The places where it should be displayed just stays blank and nothing is shown there.
3. I see all the actions and changes that occured, but I have a very large board and there are lots of changes that are made by users who wrote the messages. For example, I see that user X has edited their post 1 minute after they posted. Generally I don't care about such changes, I want to log the actions of moderators only. Since the user X is not a moderator, I want to hide their changes so that they are not displayed. I would appreciate if you could tell me what to touch in the code so that I log only what my moderators did on the board.
4. On the Logbook I see entries which have BBCodes but these BBCodes are not parsed but displayed as codes instead. Is there a way to have these BBCodes parsed and the content to be presented "as-is" and in the way it originally existed on the board?
Now I want to give my suggestions for changes/new features for future versions:
1. A setting in the ACP where we set what to log: actions of users / actions of moderators / actions of administrators / actions of specified users only.
2. A setting in the ACP where we define which users (individually) to be exempt from logging.
3. A setting in the ACP where we choose if we want BBCodes parsed on the logbook or displayed as codes (above point #4).
4. A statistics page where most active people are seen graphically or on a table (most active moderators, least active moderators)
5. An option in the ACP that enables the logbook to be integrated into Viewtopic and Viewforum for whoever we authorize to see changes. Example for viewtopic: we read the originally posted message of the user, then we see some divider (-----------------) and below the post we see the history of the post (changes, by whom etc). Example for viewforum: we should see deleted topics with the text (Deleted) before the title and this way we may access topics that had been previously deleted. Of course, logbook.php may continue to work so that we can see all the changes in one place.
Thank you for reading my post. I am looking forward to seeing your replies to my suggestions. I have no patience left.