[2.0.18] Cash Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
66%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
2%
Poor
8%

Total votes: 1558

groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

Smeep wrote: After moving my forum, then reinstalling my style (PaintZone which needs a lot of work :S) then reinstalling the Cash Mod, I now have 3 readings for cash on the users details. Check out the image to see what I mean

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Smeep/cash.gif

Can someone tell me where to edit to get rid of all but one of these? And anywhere else it might pop up that i need to get rid of things too?

Go to viewtopic_body.tpl and remove the other two instances of the code.
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

thepizzapocket wrote: I see what it says but to me it seems like it has already been done know?

sql = "SELECT f.*, t.topic_status, t.topic_title , t.topic_type, t.topic_poster
**** , t.topic_poste **** <<<<-------Is this what i add?
FROM " . FORUMS_TABLE . " f, " . TOPICS_TABLE . " t
WHERE t.topic_id = $topic_id
AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id";
break;

Well if it is already done, then you get to move on.
Jedi Lord

Probs with PCP compatible Cash Mod

Post by Jedi Lord »

I got it off Hottubs site and it all works but i cant see the Base info page unfortunately, all it does is show me the page with the borders but no info, it works if i turn the mod off but otherwise it doesnt, me and MrDSL/Matt have tried our best but we cant fix it, anyone got any ideas
Last edited by Jedi Lord on Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
groundfighter

Re: Probs with PCP compatible Cash Mod

Post by groundfighter »

Jedi Lord wrote: I got it off Hottubs site and it all works but i cant see the Base info page unfortunately, me and MrDSL/Matt have tried our best but we cant fix it, anyone got any ideas

Well I think you would have to be a little more descriptive then the above post, for anyone to jump in and help you. :wink:
Jedi Lord

Post by Jedi Lord »

Post eddited reflecting your comments
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

What is a base page, ACP? And I don't know hot tubs site the mod should be downloaded from this thread no where else. This is on a phpbb board correct, not some phpnuke or other?
Last edited by groundfighter on Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jedi Lord

Post by Jedi Lord »

I mean the PCP Base Info page, i would ask in their but considering this problem only appears when Cash Mod is installed. Also hottubs site is www.thehottub.net. I only get the problem when i turn on the mod. The mod is the PCP compatible Cash Mod. And its on a fresh phpbb install from the download page on this site
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

I would search the site you downloaded for all users that installed this mod.

Of course visiting the authors website of PCP will probably yield great results as well, on a standard phpbb install none of this is an issue with cash mod, the issue is with the pcp mod and perhaps the classes.
Jedi Lord

Post by Jedi Lord »

how does the link help me and also i have uninstalled cash mod before and have got the Base Info page back, its the Cash Mod!
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

Nope cash mod work fine, it is your other mod that is conflicting with cash mod. :wink: Need to search the authors site of PCP for the fix it is there.
thepizzapocket

Post by thepizzapocket »

Error Message Cash Mod

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [posting.php] could not find:

$sql = "SELECT f.*, t.topic_status, t.topic_title, t.topic_type

MOD script line #242 :: FAQ :: Report
totokan

Post by totokan »

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't have time to read 500+ pages. When using Easymod, I get an error saying something like what thepizzapocket's says:
Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [posting.php] could not find:

$select_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", t.topic_title, p.enable_bbcode, p.enable_html, p.enable_smilies, p.enable_sig, p.post_username, pt.post_subject, pt.post_text, pt.bbcode_uid, u.username, u.user_id, u.user_sig" : '';

MOD script line #253 :: FAQ :: Report
groundfighter

Post by groundfighter »

It means Ezmod cannot find that exact text, you can search for it yourself and apply the edits manually or you can edit the install file of ezmod and put the correct text in it for it for ezmod to find. You have to be creative when it comes to modding :wink:
totokan

Post by totokan »

I searched myself for it, I couldn't find it...
thepizzapocket

Post by thepizzapocket »

groundfighter wrote: It means Ezmod cannot find that exact text, you can search for it yourself and apply the edits manually or you can edit the install file of ezmod and put the correct text in it for it for ezmod to find. You have to be creative when it comes to modding :wink:

after i edit it myself it still gives me the same message.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”