[BETA] CodeCrush Log System (v.0.4.2alpha) (Dec-07)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
WarriorPrincess

Post by WarriorPrincess »

I get this error when I try to re-install using easyMod even though the table has been manually created.

Any help would be most appreciated
WP
SQL PROCESSING ERROR:
No SQL alterations will be performed. However, you may skip SQL processing, continue installing the MOD, and deal with the SQL manually

The following error occured:

Error:
Unexpected or unknown attribute "PRIMARY KEY", in "config_name varchar(255) not null primary key default ___0___", statement: 1, table: "cc_ip_config"

SQL:
CREATE TABLE cc_ip_config(config_name varchar(255) not null primary key default '',config_value varchar(255) not null default '',config_desc varchar(255) not null default '')
kazper

Post by kazper »

Feature Request

Tentative identification of country of origin for each IP. I know it cannot be done with 100% accuracy, but it can give a quick overview of glaring problems with hacked accounts when one login identifies to the US and another 2 hours later to Japan.

Perhaps ask the authoer of this mod:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=302434

To use his DB of country-> IP and flags.

I did this myself at one point adding another column to the logpage with the flags, and it was incredibly helpful in getting a quick overview. I later had to scrap it to update the IP log to the newest version.
wang5555
Translator

Post by wang5555 »

Darlantan wrote: yea, the links for excluding are wrong as I changed the way exclusion works. It now uses regexps so the excluding the user Tormentor from any IP should be something like:
user: ^Tormentor$
IP: .*

But there's something else screwy with excludes in version 0.3.1, so it might not work yet. I'm currently testing an updated version.

To expand the extra info per log-row by default I guess you could edit the template. ip_log_body.tpl if I remember correctly (don't have the code in front of me right now). it should say "display: none" a couple places. Change it to "display: block" and see if that works :)

Dear Darlantan:

This is a very useful MOD!

Now (v.0.3.2) exclusion work already Ok,
but seem to can not obviate system administrator.

How to make can obviate system administrator too?
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!
http://wang5555.hopto.org/phpBB3/
p.s. Shut down computer before 11 clock night!!!
rossoe

Post by rossoe »

When I go into "CCIP Log Statistics" nothing appears under :

Top 10 Referrer URLs
Browser Revision statistics
Top 10 Users

there are 3552 entries so I expected something so why would this info not be detected - have I missed a setting somewhere ?
Mut

Post by Mut »

Is there any way I can set it so that it autobans username and IP if someone is redflagged?
http://www.rolleyes.net/forums - A site for general discussion, anime, game, tv, movies, fun articles, and more. Come by and become a member.
-jm-
Former Team Member

Post by -jm- »

rossoe wrote: When I go into "CCIP Log Statistics" nothing appears under :

Top 10 Referrer URLs
Browser Revision statistics
Top 10 Users

have I missed a setting somewhere ?

try clicking generate statistic button :)
-jm- (a.k.a. juanm) - *NO* private support
Hacked?
With so many beautiful colors in the world it’s a shame to make everything black and white - Dennis R. Little
my links: tips&stuff :: stuff only
rossoe

Post by rossoe »

thanks, I didn't see the second "generate stats" button DOH.

another problem I still have though is all the referalls are internal due to the the portal not being on root but in the subdirectory "phbb2"

so I can never track what search engine these folks are coming from ? and I've tried the "ignore internal referals" check box

can this be resolved ?
tzol

Post by tzol »

Small question:

The database will keep a log of all names registered as of when the mod was installed? Or does it depend on if the log is pruned?

Ie. I have auto-pruning of the log set for 2 days. Someone registers a name and doesn't come back for 5 days. Same person (same ip) registers a new name 3 days later after the first registration. Will the new name come up flagged and if it does will it know to reference the previous name?
jamiemarfurt

Post by jamiemarfurt »

Can anyone help me please?

I just tried to install this MOD yesterday. I'm completely PHPBB-illiterate...

I used easyMod to install. But I get this error message when I try to use the MOD:

Could not get config
DEBUG MODE
SQL Error : 1146 Table 'savingsh_phpbb2.cc_ip_config' doesn't exist
SELECT config_name, config_value FROM cc_ip_config
Line : 83
File : functions_ccip.php

I saw something in the instructions about creating tables...Do I need to do this manually? And how do I do it?
jamiemarfurt

Post by jamiemarfurt »

Nevermind...I think I figured it out...
Seeems to be working now.

Thanks! :)
Real Unimportant

Post by Real Unimportant »

Hi...

Great MOD.

Is it possible to log what page the user is actually visiting, rather than just the referral? It would help a lot. =D

Thanks.
-jm-
Former Team Member

Post by -jm- »

rossoe wrote: another problem I still have though is all the referalls are internal due to the the portal not being on root but in the subdirectory "phbb2"

well ... Try moving your portal outside phpbb directory.
About page they're entering to view (even better: the string they entered to access the page) ... it could be very interesting but it will make the logger a little 'big' ;)
-jm- (a.k.a. juanm) - *NO* private support
Hacked?
With so many beautiful colors in the world it’s a shame to make everything black and white - Dennis R. Little
my links: tips&stuff :: stuff only
Dillio187

Post by Dillio187 »

I'm getting the following error when attemping to Generate Statistics. Also, the Total Record In Log count stays at 0. Any ideas are appreciated.

Could not get browser count

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND logged <= AND browser LIKE '%turnitinbot%'' at line 2

SELECT count(*) AS browser_count FROM phpbb_cc_ip_log WHERE logged >= AND logged <= AND browser LIKE '%turnitinbot%'

Line : 284
File : admin_ip_stats.php
wideawake

Post by wideawake »

maybe Im missing something but I know how to install mods and have alittle knowledge of php. But I downloaded from the link in the first post and I cant get in installed. I get a error in the admin panel but everything else is fine. Anybody know whats going on? Also I noticed theres like 3 different downloads on here for this mod. Which one is the right one I should install? Thanks for any help in advanced,
Mike
Redcore

Post by Redcore »

very cool...I've been looking for something just like this for awhile now, it is great!

the text files were all warped out of format, though...which is an easy fix to anybody with DW or a like program...but non-developer users would probably have a problem trying to sort through that.

great stuff, thank you very much! :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”