phpBB Garage

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
76%
Very Good
13%
Good
9%
Fair
1%
Poor
1%

Total votes: 101

cTak

Post by cTak »

slayer1011 wrote: I'm not 100% sure if this works in the offical release or not, Im running a future Alpha version, and my Official version my phpBB seems to be messed up

Goto Admin COntrol Panel
Garage int he Menu, and ther should be a link with Permissions, or somethign to that effect...

there you should be able to remove the INTERACT for guests

again im not 100% suere if it works in the 1.0.3 i rmmeber seeing a bug back in that version

let me know...

Ah thanks, I didn't see the Permissions section in their. I got posts by guests disabled now.
slayer1011

Post by slayer1011 »

Can you please post your pagetail.php (or PM me a copy of it...)

pelase use the [code] & [/code] tags so everythign stays where its supposed to, and i'll take a look at it and see whats going on. does your site work correctly otehr than this error?

do you haev a URL fo rthe error (you can PM me the URL if you sdont want it public)
shotgun000

Post by shotgun000 »

MrC wrote:
shotgun000 wrote:Anyone? :(

Can you post the code from viewtopic_body.tpl
Not all, but a part around {postrow.POSTER_FROM}

Code: Select all

<br /><br />{postrow.POSTER_JOINED}<br />{postrow.POSTER_POSTS}<br />{postrow.POSTER_FROM}<br /><br /><a href="{postrow.VIEW_POSTER_CARPROFILE}" >{postrow.POSTER_CAR_YEAR} {postrow.POSTER_CAR_MAKE} {postrow.POSTER_CAR_MODEL}</a><br />{postrow.CASH}{postrow.CELLEDS}</span><br /> 
shotgun000

Post by shotgun000 »

slayer1011 wrote: shotgun000:

Have you edited the Viewtopic.php and viewtopic.tpl? because if you edit those accordign to the install document it will show up on your posts...

HOWEVER .. Obviously you need to haev a vehicle listed in your garage ;)

Yes, I edited both files, but it only works for some users.

When a person has more than one vehicle in the garage, what determines which vehicle will show? :?
slayer1011

Post by slayer1011 »

when you edit your Vehicle there, is a button liek so

Obviously it'll look a little different cause this is a custom menu button
Kommercial

Post by Kommercial »

In the Garage, how would I go about getting rid of the "Quartermile Times" and "Rollingtable Times" images? My site is about SUV's, so quartermile times aren't needed.
slayer1011

Post by slayer1011 »

to remove anythign from the Main Menu, SImply goto yoru Admin COntrol panel, and deselect what you want int eh menu...

see image attached

Kommercial

Post by Kommercial »

slayer1011 wrote: to remove anythign from the Main Menu, SImply goto yoru Admin COntrol panel, and deselect what you want int eh menu...

see image attached

Awesome! Thanks!
IndyZcar

Post by IndyZcar »

When I install the mod, it says that the install files cannot find the tables necesary for the mod on the database. I'm running a MSaccess database.

Also, where should the DNS server be located?
slayer1011

Post by slayer1011 »

IndyZcar wrote: When I install the mod, it says that the install files cannot find the tables necesary for the mod on the database. I'm running a MSaccess database.

Also, where should the DNS server be located?

The DNS Server, i dont know anythign abotu that... it shoul be a phpBB setting... as long as phpBB works this mod should work (DNS related)

as for your Database error, i am unsure about MSAccess Databases, you'll have to wait until Poyntesm's return... I will send him a PM regardign this issue, Also, Check yuor PM's
PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

In wich files can i make the text input fields background colour from white to background-color: #677595. For some are well light blue and some not.
For instance in the guests book this is a white input field. Or the definition when you add a new car or modification.
slayer1011

Post by slayer1011 »

I beleive it was a bug in every version up to 1.0.2 ... I know ther eis a fix,
i cant get to the fix right now the phpbbgarage site is down temporaily, i will try to get a fix posted here asap... i do however beleive it was in teh template file,, the text areas CLASS was labeled wrong
PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

can you mail it to me. when the site is up and running :?:
slayer1011

Post by slayer1011 »

Will do, I just emailed Poyntesm (creator of the garage mod) and told him hsi site is down (he is on holidays) so he is not on the net too often, but i will do my best to get him to get it back up and running, i just hope there was no Data loss cause there was TOOOO much info stored on that site.

It was a VERY easy fix too, could you tell me Wher ethe errors are? lik whast correct and whats wrong? ..

Uhm.. what i mean is, what are you adding when you get the corect colour, and what are you adding when you ge the wrong color boxes... knwo what i mean?
If i can get those from you i can tell you how to fix it ;)
PaulusB

Post by PaulusB »

I only want to no where i must add the CLASS or change the ColorCode to get the same background color as the rest of the text input fields of my forum.

I only want to now wich files en wat to change :?:

Its for this fields

Thks
Last edited by PaulusB on Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”