Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

ivirtua
I've Been Banned!

Post by ivirtua »

How can I find what version of attachment mod Im running so I can upgrade?
ivirtua
I've Been Banned!

Post by ivirtua »

I looked in attachment_mod.php

Does this mean I have Attachment mod 1.6?

Code: Select all

* @package attachment_mod
* @version $Id: attachment_mod.php,v 1.6 2005/11/06 18:35:43 acydburn Exp $
* @copyright (c) 2002 Meik Sievertsen
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License 
killyouall

Post by killyouall »

Warning: imagegif(): Unable to open '/home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/files/thumbs/t_keyboardsmash_190.gif' for writing in /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php on line 209

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:209) in /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/includes/page_header.php on line 554

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:209) in /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/includes/page_header.php on line 556

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:209) in /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/includes/page_header.php on line 557

its waht im getting when im doing an attachment

http://www.ao.suggestionsite.com/Forums/

test3 test
name pass

also the gd is installed for thumbnails
saturdaze

Thumbs UP from a TOTAL NOVICE

Post by saturdaze »

With ABSOLUTELY NO knowledge of PHP I now have a fully functional Bulletin Board with users having the ability to post pictures from their PC using the Attach_Mod. After being stunned by all the problems that were posted, I noticed a common theme . . . read the instructions.

The instructions are clear (even to me!) and the implementation of the PHPBB and then modified with the Attach_Mod gave a flawless, problem-free site. A big thank you to Acyd Burn and the whole PHPbb development crew.

Recommendation to all: read the instructions . . . they actually work! :D

Note added: This is meant to be encouragement for newbies, not as chastisement for those who, I am sure, are struggling with deeper issues than a mere installation.
Last edited by saturdaze on Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
killyouall

Post by killyouall »

wow grat post man i feel enlightned i think ill go mediate under a waterfall

lol not
but congrads on the install of the mod
sjmjr

attaching files

Post by sjmjr »

i installed attachment mod and have the control panels in adminstration but dont see any way to actually attach files in posts.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ »

killyouall wrote:

Warning: imagegif(): Unable to open '/home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/files/thumbs/t_keyboardsmash_190.gif' for writing in /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php on line 209

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:209) in /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/includes/page_header.php on line 554

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:209) in /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/includes/page_header.php on line 556

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/attach_mod/includes/functions_thumbs.php:209) in /home/kazuma/public_html/Forums/includes/page_header.php on line 557

test3 test
name pass

You need to create a thumbs folder in your files folder and set it to 777.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
killyouall

Post by killyouall »

DavidIQ wrote:
killyouall wrote:

test3 test
name pass

You need to create a thumbs folder in your files folder and set it to 777.

there is already
Aliniuz

Post by Aliniuz »

DavidIQ wrote:
Aliniuz wrote:I have a big big problem with the attachment MOD !
When I or a simple user want to attach an image to the post after we attach the image and after we post and review the message the image doesn't appears !! What should I do ?
Please its urgent ! Thanks.

Do you have a redirection mod where it skips the confirmation page after the posting?

yes I have . why ?
kojack0

Post by kojack0 »

Don't worry - I've sorted it out
Last edited by kojack0 on Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jim_UK
Former Team Member

Post by Jim_UK »

In the Attachment mod download there is a folder called subSilver that contains 6 template files and an admin directory.

Those 6 files must be added to each theme that you use and the contents of the admin directory contained within the subSilver must be added to the Admin directory in each theme that you use.

Jim
The truth is out there.
Unfortunately they will not let you anywhere near it!
kojack0

Help Again

Post by kojack0 »

Ok, this is a perculiar issue.

I now cannot post a POLL, or add an Attachment. I can just post text and that's all.

Whenever I Browse for a file, that works fine. But as soon as I click "Add attachment" the web-browser just sits there thinking...

And after I cancel it, I looked in the "files" folder and a 1kB file with the name of the attachment is there - but nothing else.

If you can help, that'd be GREAT!

-------
Update - I know this sounds strange, but I didn't do anything and now it appears to be working. Not sure why, but anyway.... I'll let you know if I have any problems! Cheers! :roll:
Last edited by kojack0 on Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ivirtua
I've Been Banned!

Post by ivirtua »

How do I find the version number of Attachment Mod?
Jim_UK
Former Team Member

Re: Help Again

Post by Jim_UK »

kojack0

It is not a good idea to edit your post after a fix has been posted - How does that help others with the same problem?

Jim
The truth is out there.
Unfortunately they will not let you anywhere near it!
kojack0

Re: Help Again

Post by kojack0 »

Jim_UK wrote: kojack0

It is not a good idea to edit your post after a fix has been posted - How does that help others with the same problem?

Jim

Sure, I understand. No problems.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”