[2.0.18] DAJ_Glass

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x styles that were in our database. The release topics are here for reference, but we no longer host or support these styles.

Rating:

Excellent!
64%
Very Good
19%
Good
7%
Fair
5%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 190

~PeriKo

Daj_Glass in phpbb 2.0.21??

Post by ~PeriKo »

Hi
eh Daj_Glass position in phpBB 2.0.21 and works everything but when I do login as Admin everything returns when subSilver so that it does that?

Sorry for my English :oops: :D

Greetings.!
kkroo

Post by kkroo »

does anyone have the 2.0.21 updated version of this style? If you do that would be great if i could get a link to it.

Thanks
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image
hotdir

Post by hotdir »

Very Very nice!
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
kkroo

Post by kkroo »

thanks a lot :D
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

And now.... BOOKMARK IT :D :lol:
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
ugkbunb

Post by ugkbunb »

First off,,,, great template. I love it. nice simple sleek and well designed.

Just two small issues:

When you post a reply to a message the Emoticons on the left hand side done work unless you click "View more Emoticons" and then it works from the new popup Emoticon window. The same thing goes with all the IMG URL Quote formatting buttons, they dont work when you hit reply to a message.

However, both of these features work fine when you create your own thread, its only when replying to a post that these features seem to be broken.

Anyone have any ideas on which tpl to edit? or what may causing this

Thanks in advance,
ugkbunb
ugkbunb

Post by ugkbunb »

^^^No one can help me?

This bug is really botherin me, any help is appreciated.
exovenelli

Post by exovenelli »

What a beautiful design! Its got a kind of, smooth, potentially dark, classy, sexy feel to it. Very, very nice. Prolly the best one I've seen on here.
bw-

Post by bw- »

I've downloaded the files (.psd) to edit & change the colors, but I am having a problem.

I've looked in the images folder of DAJ_Glass under templates, and there are certain corner images that aren't in the PSD fileset. Do I just edit the entire template (DAJ_Glass Mockup Save), or do I need to get those other files?

I apologize for my lack of knowledge.
bw-
____________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: Even though I doubt you just edit the small version, I did, just to see what it would like, and I came up with this:
Is it possible to make that image accross the top like I did?
Last edited by bw- on Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
GHS
Name: Guilherme Sehn

Post by GHS »

Very nice style, excellent!
BartC

Post by BartC »

Great style! 10/10! I've got 2 questions:

- Does anyone know where to find translations of the buttons ("add reply" etc?) I would like them to be in Dutch (Nederlands) :?
- Where can i find files for the installed mods?

*edit* nevermind, found Dutch buttons and will reinstall the mods
chill392

Post by chill392 »

I love this style, there is no other style I could even imagine using for my forum, but I can't install most mods without unsightly little Â's showing up everywhere! This makes me very sad, to not be able to add new features for my users, and I have done everything I possibly can in an attempt to fix it! I am using the most up-to-date version of DAJ Glass, with the most up-to-date version of PHPBB2.
Here is a screen of what happens to the edit profile page when I install the Custom Title Mod.
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/4688/picture1ef4.png
ngcomputing

"Registration" Link needs to be more visible. - 2

Post by ngcomputing »

Great style, but when someone hits the board, they can't find a "register" link for the site. It is very hard to spot, even for experienced PHPBB users.

I would suggest on the main page, near or under the user id and pw at the top right add a "Not A Member? Click to Join!" that links to the registration page.

Second, I would suggest, for instance if someone hits reply or tries to post PHPBB carries them to the login page. On the login page add the text above the user id and password fields "Not A Member? Click To Join!" link.

Again, great style, but when a newcomer hits the site, it is almost impossible to spot the Register link.
ngcomputing

Patch to display Register link more visibly

Post by ngcomputing »

I modified two template files based on my previous post about the "Register" link not being visible enough for new users. (Had somewhat of a tough time, seems like the .tpl files have some weird embedded characters.)

Changed two files that will now :

1) If your not logged in, on your home page, under the userid and password fields I added a link to the registration page that reads : Not A Member? Click Here to Register

2) On the login page, it displays Not A Member? Click Here to Register above the userid and password input fields.

Here is a link to both files in zip format. It contains two files (index_body.tpl and login_body.tpl) that should be placed in the templates/DAJ_GLASS folder...

http://www.panhandledeals.com/daj_mod.zip

:D

Return to “[2.0.x] Styles Database Releases”