iCGstation

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
dimmav

iCGstation

Post by dimmav »

I am using iCGstation for my phpBB2 forum but now I cannot find it anywhere in phpbb.com site for download. Unfortunately, the site www.ioptional.com is in Chinese. Does anybody know what is happening? Is this style still available or not?
flashweb

Post by flashweb »

You can download it from here
dimmav

Post by dimmav »

Thanks for the link. But do you know why this template has been removed from phpbb.com?
espicom

Post by espicom »

Any template that had not been updated to have Visual Confirmation (Nov. 2004) or the other security update support that was added since then was marked as "obsolete", and removed... See this announcement about it.
Jeff
Fixing 1016/1030/1034 Errors | (obsolete link) | MySQL 4.1/5.x Client Error | phpBBv2 Logo in ACP
Support requests via PM are ignored!
"To be fully alive is to feel that everything is possible." - Eric Hoffer
dimmav

Post by dimmav »

Ok, understood. Thank you both for the information.
duderonomy

Post by duderonomy »

espicom wrote: Any template that had not been updated to have Visual Confirmation (Nov. 2004) or the other security update support that was added since then was marked as "obsolete", and removed...

Thank you to the phpBB developers and community for establishing policies like this to ensure a high standard of quality!

Cheers!
-D

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”