- I dropped all of the Geeklog tables from the database, and exported all of the phpBB ones to a txt file.
- I made a fresh install of the latest version of phpBB (dl'd from here), and tested out the functions to make sure everything was working correctly.
- I then imported my old phpBB database tables, so that all of the user/post/forum/etc. info would be on the new, latest, Geeklog-less install of phpBB.
- Made a second fresh install of phpBB just to compare the databases, and noticed that my imported database only had 29 tables, as opposed to an out-of-the-box install of 30 tables.
- Figured out that it was the "sessions_keys" table that was missing from my imported database, so I created it, modeling it after the default install database one.
- When hitting submit to login, or the"logout" link to logout, we're getting a "page cannot be displayed" error. But after doing that, if you go back to the index page and refresh, the forum shows your updated status correctly.
- When logged in under my admin account, I get the same "page cannot be displayed" error when I click on the link to the admin panel.
thanks so much!!