Super Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
62%
Very Good
12%
Good
12%
Fair
4%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 253

Aaron_Nichols

Post by Aaron_Nichols »

This mod gets on my nerves. Ok it isnt the mod it is just that I installed EVERYTHING correctly and it still doesnt work. It says that I have an error somewhere that when checked there was NO Error, it was perfect. IT is in the admin_users.php

Also, these are all made using the subsilver theme and a lot of the other themes are missing some of the lines. In the JediKnightsII template for example it is missing a part
docquesting

Post by docquesting »

I click the quick reply and it does not work.
robster16

Post by robster16 »

The mod works fine but when I click on the emoticons listed next to the super quick reply box, nothing happens, they aren't added to my message. The smilies do seem to work when using the normal reply option...

anyone any suggestions?

ROB
hayk

Post by hayk »

robster16 wrote: The mod works fine but when I click on the emoticons listed next to the super quick reply box, nothing happens, they aren't added to my message. The smilies do seem to work when using the normal reply option...

anyone any suggestions?

ROB

Any JavaScript errors? Give link to your board.
hayk

Post by hayk »

robster16 wrote: The mod works fine but when I click on the emoticons listed next to the super quick reply box, nothing happens, they aren't added to my message. The smilies do seem to work when using the normal reply option...

anyone any suggestions?

ROB

You need install "Topic Search with SQR MOD" ( ts_sqr.mod ) from the contrib folder.
iPod

Post by iPod »

I dont know how to install this :( really.
hayk

Post by hayk »

iPod wrote: I dont know how to install this :( really.

There are two ways to install any MOD:
1. Using EasyMOD.
2. Manually.
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article.php?article_id=175
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article.php?article_id=150
Redemption89

Post by Redemption89 »

There are a whole bunch of problems with the installation text file, could you please change it so that easymod doesnt have such a hard time inserting the code into the correct files? Especially with the viewtopic.php section.

Im getting allot of error issues with the admin_user and admin_board sections. My forum keeps on crashing whenever i install this mod. Ive tried 3 times now with EasyMod and the same thing happens. An error occurs in the Language/Lang_eng/Lang_main and Lang_admin files and i cant acess the forum anymore.
hayk

Post by hayk »

Redemption89 wrote: There are a whole bunch of problems with the installation text file, could you please change it so that easymod doesnt have such a hard time inserting the code into the correct files? Especially with the viewtopic.php section.

Im getting allot of error issues with the admin_user and admin_board sections. My forum keeps on crashing whenever i install this mod. Ive tried 3 times now with EasyMod and the same thing happens. An error occurs in the Language/Lang_eng/Lang_main and Lang_admin files and i cant acess the forum anymore.

May be you need update your phpBB ?
robster16

Post by robster16 »

hayk wrote:
robster16 wrote:The mod works fine but when I click on the emoticons listed next to the super quick reply box, nothing happens, they aren't added to my message. The smilies do seem to work when using the normal reply option...

anyone any suggestions?

ROB

You need install "Topic Search with SQR MOD" ( ts_sqr.mod ) from the contrib folder.

where do I find the contrib folder?

I remember installing some mod which demanded for the contrib folder to be removed, was it this mod? I could be wrong about this though, but I thought some mod needed to have the contrib folder to be deleted...
hayk

Post by hayk »

robster16 wrote:
hayk wrote:
robster16 wrote:The mod works fine but when I click on the emoticons listed next to the super quick reply box, nothing happens, they aren't added to my message. The smilies do seem to work when using the normal reply option...

anyone any suggestions?

ROB

where do I find the contrib folder?

I remember installing some mod which demanded for the contrib folder to be removed, was it this mod? I could be wrong about this though, but I thought some mod needed to have the contrib folder to be deleted...

Contrib folder form the SQR package.
robster16

Post by robster16 »

thanx a lot! problem solved ;)
billvasko

Post by billvasko »

Sorry, I'm new to all this. I want to install this manually--where do i find the text file with the instructions in the download?
hayk

Post by hayk »

billvasko wrote: Sorry, I'm new to all this. I want to install this manually--where do i find the text file with the instructions in the download?

sqr.mod
billvasko

Post by billvasko »

thank you sir.......

i thought i wanted to do it manually, but after seeing all the code, i'm not so sure.

What is EasyMod?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”