[BETA] CodeCrush Log System (v.0.4.2alpha) (Dec-07)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Gaillots

Post by Gaillots »

hi
I have a problem when i clik on IP-Country database
I have
File /www//ip-to-country.csv does not exist!
The code clocked 1169089791.488 seconds, 6 queries used, logs_install.php counts 385 lines, md5(692419200dc7304aa38bbcf306f9af9b)

The .csv is on my ftp but that doesnt work :(
Darlantan

Re: Question or suggestion

Post by Darlantan »

neonrider:
This mod is not designed to show the IP in a registration/profile page. The main reason for this is to simplify installation and upgrades by keeping phpBB-modifications at a minimum. If you want a user-management tool for blocking/deleting/banning users then I think there are better tools for that - like the userlist mod perhaps.

I don't really understand why you have to guesswork an IP for user "forexample" though. This mod lets you search and display all IPs used by some user ("forexample") - and by clicking the log ID number you get options to ban the username or IP.

Gaillots:
I'll have to check that. It should use the path/file set in the configuration option "csv_filepath". By default /var/www/phpBB2/ip-to-country.csv (I think)
cavallino

Post by cavallino »

Thanks for the updates!
the mod and installation works fine!
I had a problem but it was my fault.. so I just edited the message to greet you! :)
Darlantan

Post by Darlantan »

haha, that works ;)
greets!
Renodil

Post by Renodil »

In the SQL Processes you only typed "logs_schema.sql" I need more information to add to the SQL query/queries field please.
Darlantan

Post by Darlantan »

There are (atleast) two ways to perform the necessary database modifications (additions) that this mod needs:
- either use the provided logs_install.php, a button-click is all it takes to perform the database modifications
- or open the includes/logs_schema.sql file in an editor. Copy-paste-execute all the sql-queries in your preferred database interface (phpMyAdmin, CC SQL Admin, mysql-commandline, ...)
- it's even possible that tools like phpMyAdmin lets you import the whole (sql-)file and run all the queries all in 1 go. No copy-paste needed!

Did that help at all?
rick5150

Post by rick5150 »

Darlantan wrote:
rick5150 wrote:This is a great mod and exactly what I was looking for. I have two questions.

How do I change the "URL used to lookup IPs " field to automatically enter the IP address on this webpage: http://geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm

How do I dump/clear the log?

Thanks very much!

Try this for the URL: http://geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLo ... ipaddress=
And to delete all the entries in the log, go to "Configure IP Log" -> "DB Managing".

How about this one to automatically enter the IP address on this webpage: http://www.ip-adress.com/

You were a huge help before and I appreciate it. Sorry to bother you with this, but it would be a big help...
Mc$hAdow

Post by Mc$hAdow »

hello!

I install this mod with EasyMOD...

I get this message when I connect on my forum:
message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

Help me plz...

Tnx
Last edited by Mc$hAdow on Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here suppose have to be a signature....
SKLiF

Post by SKLiF »

can your mod help in autoban users that begin to post identical post (of course from one ip)

i mean that if someone posts the same post 10 times in a row can it auto ban him by ip?
Renodil

Post by Renodil »

Darlantan wrote: There are (atleast) two ways to perform the necessary database modifications (additions) that this mod needs:
- either use the provided logs_install.php, a button-click is all it takes to perform the database modifications
- or open the includes/logs_schema.sql file in an editor. Copy-paste-execute all the sql-queries in your preferred database interface (phpMyAdmin, CC SQL Admin, mysql-commandline, ...)
- it's even possible that tools like phpMyAdmin lets you import the whole (sql-)file and run all the queries all in 1 go. No copy-paste needed!

Did that help at all?

I got the following list of errors when attempting to run the install.

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 19

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 19

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 19

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 20

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 20

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 20

Warning: main(./includes/functions_log.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 21

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/functions_log.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 21

Warning: main(./includes/sql_parse.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 22

Warning: main(./includes/sql_parse.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 22

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/sql_parse.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 22

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/mods/cclogs041/logs_install.php on line 39
Could this be due to the fact that I ran it through EasyMod first?
Renodil

Post by Renodil »

Mc$hAdow wrote: hello!

I install this mod with EasyMOD...

I get this message when I connect on my forum:
message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

Help me plz...

Tnx

This happened to me as well. Simply restore the files common.php and includes/functions.php from the backup folder easymod creates within the cclogs041 directory on your ftp account.
raqman

Post by raqman »

Tell me I am wrong here, but I have reverted to version 3.02 as that easily showed you a flagged up multi user and more importantly pressing the + button, would show me who those users were, whereas on the new 4. version, though is seems to have a lot more funcionality, would showing me the warnings page, but woudl not easily show me all the users from a same PC.
tormentor

Post by tormentor »

Thank you very much for this last upgrade, it's a great mod even if not all features are working, however I was able to see the id and ip of spammers and hackers too, followed by an immediate IP and email-domain ban. I was also able to modifiy my robots.txt disallowing the pages where the bots stuck finding errors. Thank you very much :wink: , I'll read the thread searching if the problems that I've are already solved before asking.
Organic Angel Alexiel

Post by Organic Angel Alexiel »

Installed it fine. Works great except the log exclude does not exclude. Have tested username/browser/ip on the exclude page and it works fine, but it doesn't exclude them in the logs. It is really annoying because I have several people using rss feeds from the site, self included and I get like 4 pages a day of access logs.
Need help with apache? Visit the Apache Lounge
I would heartily recommend reading through the Knowledge Base. I recently have and it has solved a number of questions I had.
EasyMod is great for a vanilla phpBB. Visit my website and see why I do everything by hand. :P
MakePB

Post by MakePB »

I have upgraded about month a go to last version and everything worked fine.
However today i found error when i try to click on "Visits log"

Code: Select all

Could not prune entries

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_ip_log1.MYI' (errno: 145)

DELETE FROM phpbb_ip_log1 WHERE logged < 20061016000000

Line : 180
File : admin_logs_system.php

If i change "auto prune" value to 0 then appear another error on line 363

Code: Select all

Could not get the start date

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_ip_log1.MYI' (errno: 145)

SELECT logged FROM phpbb_ip_log1 ORDER BY log_id ASC LIMIT 1

Line : 363
File : admin_logs_system.php
Any idea how to solve problem with this error?

EDIT
--------------------------------------

It looks as table ip_log1 was corrupted.
I have dropped old and created new one and now it works fine.
Strange!

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”