[beta] EasyMOD v0.4.0

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
firocious

Post by firocious »

OK .. found the solution ... the mod file needs to have a ".txt" extension (duh!). So all is working now. :D
Francis33

Post by Francis33 »

firocious wrote: OK .. found the solution ... the mod file needs to have a ".txt" extension (duh!). So all is working now. :D

From my side, it is still the same :?

I get the following :

Could not open [./mods/memberlist_access/INSTALL.txt] for reading.
Francis the Frenchy
Karel Elliott

Post by Karel Elliott »

Okay... I just uploaded Easy Mod yesterday to my forum... and it was late so I logged off.. So this morning I log on with the idea of installing it, but when I open the install file, it takes me to the front page of the forum (of which I've already logged into and gone to the Admin panel). I've installed this on two other forums with no problem.

But this time around, it's like it doesn't want to install. It doesn't show on my Admin Panel. So.... should I take it out, download a fresh copy and try again, or what?
susie

Post by susie »

Hi all!

This mod would make my life a lot easier, if it would work with a portal... the one I am using currently is mxBB portal... is this compatible? or if not, is there any that are?

I can install mods by hand but it can be time consuming as you know...

thanks!
"Life moves pretty fast... if you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it..":Ferris Beuller
Image Caritas : : Buffy & Angel Forum // JoinMe! JoinUs!
Karel Elliott

Post by Karel Elliott »

Karel Elliott wrote: Okay... I just uploaded Easy Mod yesterday to my forum... and it was late so I logged off.. So this morning I log on with the idea of installing it, but when I open the install file, it takes me to the front page of the forum (of which I've already logged into and gone to the Admin panel). I've installed this on two other forums with no problem.

But this time around, it's like it doesn't want to install. It doesn't show on my Admin Panel. So.... should I take it out, download a fresh copy and try again, or what?

Okay... for some reason it kept trying to add www to the front of my url.. I don't know why... but it's okay now.
memocrono

Post by memocrono »

its work as long as the mods didnt overlap each other. installing mods with proper sequence is crucial here.
London Mom

Post by London Mom »

What does someone do if they happen to... ummm... forget the password for easymod??? :oops:
The "London Mom"
webmacster87
Former Team Member
Name: Douglas Bell

Post by webmacster87 »

Area51 registration works now. Re-locking topic.
Once again, please direct all support requests to this forum, thanks. :)
MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

Area51 seems to be down now, so I'm going to unlock this for those who would like to try to get support during the Area51 downtime.

This topic will be locked once Area51 is back up...
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."
CoRrRan

Post by CoRrRan »

Is there anywhere else than Area51 from where I can get the installation instructions?
MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

Area51 is back again... locked as such.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."
wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Re: [beta] EasyMOD v0.4.0

Post by wGEric »

Beta 0.4.0 was released today. This version supports MODX. Read more about it here: http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic ... 17&t=29652
Eric

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”