Multiple BBCode MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
59%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
3%
Poor
16%

Total votes: 237

tony_1

Post by tony_1 »

strange i was trying this on a 2.0.21 board but at one point it was asking for a certain line that was non existant. should this mod be updated?

man this is more of a pain when. i am going to bed.
arp

error after adding multi_bbcode-140c and youtube-1_0 mod

Post by arp »

hi i m getting error once i add multi_bbcode-140c and after then i added youtube-1_0 mod....

i am working in localhost ...the error is showing basically on when i move to page for reading post

Parse error: parse error in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php on line 140

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\sessions.php on line 366

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\sessions.php on line 367

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\viewtopic.php on line 563

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\page_header.php on line 484

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\page_header.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\page_header.php on line 487

or when on replying page ...no tag is working like B,I,U or URL like ..

can anybdy help why this problem is coming .....
arp

error after adding multi_bbcode-140c and youtube-1_0 mod

Post by arp »

hi i m getting error once i add multi_bbcode-140c and after then i added youtube-1_0 mod....

i am working in localhost ...the error is showing basically on top when i move to page for reading post

Parse error: parse error in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php on line 140

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\sessions.php on line 366

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\sessions.php on line 367

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\viewtopic.php on line 563

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\page_header.php on line 484

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\page_header.php on line 486

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\page_header.php on line 487

and on posting place the error is -

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bbencode_second_pass() in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\viewtopic.php on line 1077

or when on replying page ...no tag is working like B,I,U or URL like ..

can anybdy help why this problem is coming .....
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: error after adding multi_bbcode-140c and youtube-1_0 mod

Post by Brf »

arp wrote: Parse error: parse error in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php on line 140

That means you did the edit to includes/bbcode.php wrong.
asinshesq
Name: Alan

Post by asinshesq »

arp wrote: Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\sessions.php on line 366

This kind of error usually means you somehow managed to add some spaces or skipped lines before the <?php at the beginning of a php file or after the ?> that the end of a php file. The <?php must be the very first thing in any php file (no spaces or characters or skipped lines first) and the ?> must be the very last thing in any php file (no spaces or characters or skipped lines after). The error messages don't always tell you exactly where you've got the problem...you may have to hunt around in some of your php files. But in any event you'll need to fix the parse error at line 140 of your bbcode.php file anyway (like brf suggested), and it may be that that file is where the extra spaces are. (And it also may be that fixing the parse error will fix the header info error anyway.)
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

asinshesq wrote:
arp wrote:Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140) in c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\sessions.php on line 366

This kind of error usually means you somehow managed to add some spaces or skipped lines before the <?php at the beginning of a php file or after the ?> that the end of a php file.

No. I already said what the error was. There was a parse error in bbcode.php, which caused an error message. That error message is what caused the headers to be sent.

Code: Select all

output started at c:\apache\htdocs\phpbb2\includes\bbcode.php:140
indicates that output was caused by line #140 in bbcode.php, not the beginning or end of a file.
asinshesq
Name: Alan

Post by asinshesq »

Brf wrote: No. I already said what the error was. There was a parse error in bbcode.php, which caused an error message. That error message is what caused the headers to be sent.

And as I said:
But in any event you'll need to fix the parse error at line 140 of your bbcode.php file anyway (like brf suggested), and it may be that that file is where the extra spaces are. (And it also may be that fixing the parse error will fix the header info error anyway.)

I have seen parse errors and spaces at the beginning or end of the file happen at the same time and I was giving the guy info on what to do if fixing the parse error all by itself doesn't fix the warning header message (though I am guessing that fixing the one error will fix the other as I said in that parenthetical....so he'll fix the one and see where he gets to.)
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

As I said, there are no extra spaces. If that were the error, it would have indicated bbcode.php:1 or bbcode.php:1047, rather than 140
Samael1976

Post by Samael1976 »

I've a problem, an estetical problem.
I've installed a lot new buttons and now the forum is to much large (when i write a new post).
How I can put a new line for new bbcode buttons? i don't want all bbcode buttons in the same line.

I hope you can understand me...
Electra736

Post by Electra736 »

Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

Samael1976 wrote: How I can put a new line for new bbcode buttons?

Here is what I did....
Immediately before the

<!-- BEGIN MultiBB -->
add in

</tr><tr align="center" valign="middle"> 
Alabaster

Code Query

Post by Alabaster »

Hey guys,

I am trying to insert this code:
<!-- BEGIN MultiBB -->
<td><span class="genmed">
<input type="button" class="button" accesskey="{MultiBB.KEY}" name="{MultiBB.NAME}" value="{MultiBB.VALUE}" style="width: {MultiBB.WIDTH}px" onClick="{MultiBB.STYLE}" onMouseOver="helpline('{MultiBB.VALUE}')" />
</span></td>
<!-- END MultiBB -->

AFTER

<input type="button" class="button" accesskey="w" name="addbbcode16" value="URL" style="text-decoration: underline; width: 40px" onClick="bbstyle(16)" onMouseOver="helpline('w')" />
# </span></td>
#
name="addbbcode16"
</td>

the problem is this
</span></td>
#
name="addbbcode16"
</td>

confusing the hell out of me.

This is the code in my file

<input type="button" class="button" accesskey="w" name="addbbcode16" value="{L_BBCODE_CLOSE_TAGS}" onclick="bbstyle(-1)" onmouseover="helpline('a')" />

</div>

BUT

I notice the # which is directly before "div"....

So can someone give me the entire snippet of this particular block so I can install this thing?

:oops:
[/quote][/code]
Alabaster

Post by Alabaster »

Ok....whats wrong with this code?

<input type="button" class="button" accesskey="w" name="addbbcode16" value="URL" style="text-decoration: underline; width: 40px" onclick="bbstyle(16)" onmouseover="helpline('w')" />
<!-- BEGIN MultiBB -->
<td><span class="genmed">
<input type="button" class="button" accesskey="{MultiBB.KEY}" name="{MultiBB.NAME}" value="{MultiBB.VALUE}" style="width: {MultiBB.WIDTH}px" onClick="{MultiBB.STYLE}" onMouseOver="helpline('{MultiBB.VALUE}')" />
</span></td>
<!-- END MultiBB -->
<input type="button" class="button" accesskey="w" name="addbbcode16" value="{L_BBCODE_CLOSE_TAGS}" onclick="bbstyle(-1)" onmouseover="helpline('a')" />

It keeps doing this:

I am doing exactly what it says to do.

But there is this

</td></span>

thing that keeps getting in the way. I am going blind 8O
Dogs and things

Re: Code Query

Post by Dogs and things »

Alabaster wrote: Hey guys,

In reply to your PM, I can´t help you with your prob. :wink:
For phpBB2 support visit phpBB2refugees.
Alabaster

Post by Alabaster »

Thats ok...this has been going like this for 3 days now. I dont see any hope. I just wanted to use the google and youtube vid mods, but apparently the Ad Infinitum skin is not going to let that happen.

And I can just imagine you all going ...." OOOOHHHHH, Ad Infinitum....yeaaahhhh. Ok thats what it is.... :roll: "

As if no one uses it cuz its faulty. But that makes no sense and at this point google is not my friends as it says in the description of the general discussions forum...so screw it.

I will just have an average forum and try to keep it interesting with great graphics and controversial topics...

Ok...well thanks anyway. :lol:

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”