[RC3] Referral Plus v 1.3.0

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
net4earning

where is REF ACP?

Post by net4earning »

i have installed cash mode and then this REF PLUS mode successfully. but in ACP there is no control for REF mode.......... where do i find them

Please guide me
chery

Re: [RC3] Referral Plus v 1.3.0 SOLVED

Post by chery »

I would like to add each members referral link to their profile page - does anyone know what I need to add?

SOLVED FINALLY
Last edited by chery on Fri May 11, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jakeruston

Re: [RC3] Referral Plus v 1.3.0

Post by jakeruston »

Hello,

I was wondering that too. I need the user to be given the link he needs to give people instead of the e-mail sending.

Is it the persons member number +1?
SawanM

Post by SawanM »

I need help.

Warning: main(./language/lang_/lang_extend_rp.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php on line 35

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './language/lang_/lang_extend_rp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php:35) in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/includes/page_header.php on line 533

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php:35) in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/includes/page_header.php on line 535

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php:35) in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/includes/page_header.php on line 536

This happends when you log out and press register, Im using the AcidTech template.

and in Edit profile

Warning: main(./language/lang_/lang_extend_rp.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php on line 35

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './language/lang_/lang_extend_rp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php:35) in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/includes/page_header.php on line 533

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php:35) in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/includes/page_header.php on line 535

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/profile.php:35) in /home/sawanmin/public_html/ddlclub/includes/page_header.php on line 536
XLive

Referral Plus v 1.4.0

Post by XLive »

Hi,
I've installed this cool mod at my board, running version 2.0.22.
So far I have no problems found, but when a member sends a invitation and the friend wants to sign up, it gives the message: Sorry, but this username has already been taken.
If u want to register, not using this link, it works w/o any problems.

Do you know any solution for this issue?

Thx
XLive
XLive
www.Euro4Love.com - Directory & Board
chery

Post by chery »

See this article: here
XLive

Post by XLive »

chery wrote: See this article: here

Yep, thx, I saw that already. But when I try to add: #1062 - Duplicate entry '-1' for key 1
So anonymous is in DB.
Any other thing I can try?
XLive
XLive

Referral Plus v 1.4.0

Post by XLive »

Well, sign up is working now. I don't know why!?!

But problem is referrer count. If one is sending out a invitation, his friend joins the board and activate his account, but in the referral center is always a "0" for all types of referrals.

Maybe here can someone help me out.

Thx
XLive
rick5150

Post by rick5150 »

Can anybody tell me how to make the referral plus buttons show up in the overall_header using the Quijibo template?! :evil:
rick5150

Post by rick5150 »

BruceyBonus wrote: I keep getting this on the "Invite Friends" page as the link:

Code: Select all

http://www.freebiesuk.infoforumprofile.php?mode=register&refer_id=2
When it should read

http://www.freebiesuk.info/forum/profile.php?mode=register&refer_id=2
Does anyone know a little fix I can do to get it working?
I've looked through the source files but just can't find anything to edit that would work :(

Thank you very much

P.S. Great mod - keep up the hard work!

Try editing it in the ACP before you mess with the code.

Log into the Administrator Control Panel. Go to <Referral Settings> and look at what you have entered there for forum URL. This is what should be there in your case:

http://www.freebiesuk.info/forum/

Good luck. I had the same problem because I never used the "/" at the end and Referrals Plus was looking for forumprofile.php.
BruceyBonus

Post by BruceyBonus »

rick5150 wrote:
BruceyBonus wrote: I keep getting this on the "Invite Friends" page as the link:

http://www.freebiesuk.infoforumprofile.php?mode=register&refer_id=2
When it should read

http://www.freebiesuk.info/forum/profile.php?mode=register&refer_id=2
Does anyone know a little fix I can do to get it working?
I've looked through the source files but just can't find anything to edit that would work :(

Thank you very much

P.S. Great mod - keep up the hard work!

Try editing it in the ACP before you mess with the code.

Log into the Administrator Control Panel. Go to <Referral Settings> and look at what you have entered there for forum URL. This is what should be there in your case:

http://www.freebiesuk.info/forum/

Good luck. I had the same problem because I never used the "/" at the end and Referrals Plus was looking for forumprofile.php.

I fixed it in the language files
missdolly

Post by missdolly »

After I installed the referral mod Igot this error on the index
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/urbntalk/public_html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 549

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... t=referral

I dont understand because I dont see anything.

Edit:error fixed
Takuya

Re: Referral Plus v 1.4.0

Post by Takuya »

XLive wrote:Well, sign up is working now. I don't know why!?!

But problem is referrer count. If one is sending out a invitation, his friend joins the board and activate his account, but in the referral center is always a "0" for all types of referrals.

Maybe here can someone help me out.

Thx
I have the same error on my board. All users can activate their accounts but the referral link in the register pag is always 0, like.....phpBB2/profile.php?mode=register&refer_id=0.

Help Plz...x__X.
powerful_rogue

Post by powerful_rogue »

This is a great mod, however the only problem is that when someone sends an email to invite a friend, it comes out like this:
Hi John, I am a member at My Moan and thought you might be interested in joining this site as well. Check it out if you have a minute. If you use the link below to become a member I will get referral credit for inviting you to join. Browse around, I hope you enjoy the site and decide to join. I will look forward to seeing you there: http://www.mymoan.co.uk/profile.php?mod ... refer_id=2 Thanks, Dave ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My Moan: http://www.mymoan.co.uk/ About forum. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The above email was sent to you from Dave via his/her account at My Moan. If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address: [email protected] Include this full email (particularly the headers). Please note that the reply address to this email has been set to that of Dave.
Is there anyway to give it a bit more structure?
BladeX006

Post by BladeX006 »

Hi, can you give me a link, where i can download the "Referral Plus" Mod?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”