[2.0.20] phpBB GTalk (Google Talk) Support

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
64%
Very Good
27%
Good
No votes
Fair
9%
Poor
No votes

Total votes: 11

abhishek1711

Re: [2.0.20] phpBB GTalk (Google Talk) Support

Post by abhishek1711 »

Raimon wrote: So far i know works this mod fine with easymod, have you upload the mod in the right directory from easymod?

ya i think i did...i installed arnd 8 mods and this one was installed bt didnt show up

ill delete and try once more i guess
ptlis

Post by ptlis »

Yes. this mod should work with EasyMOD without a glitch - it is how most users install it. However I haven't tested it myself because I don't use EasyMOD myself I cannot say more than that.

ptlis
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.....my life is my own.
Doctor Love

Post by Doctor Love »

In order for any MOD to show up in EasyMod it must be contained inside a folder, which may have the same name as the MOD, but without the suffix.
Aleichem Shalom,

Doctor Love
abhishek1711

Post by abhishek1711 »

Doctor Love wrote:In order for any MOD to show up in EasyMod it must be contained inside a folder, which may have the same name as the MOD, but without the suffix.
yups i did tht.

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [groupcp.php] could not find:

$sql = "SELECT username, user_id,

MOD script line #105 :: FAQ :: Report
this is wht shows whn i try to install using easymod
ptlis

Post by ptlis »

Then you must be using an already modified forum because I've just checked a clean version of the 2.0.22 release and that find certainly works correctly.

If you've installed a mod that changes that query then you'll have to modify that code yourself.

ptlis
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.....my life is my own.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”