[2.0.15] Latest active topics on index

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.

Rating:

Excellent!
54%
Very Good
28%
Good
10%
Fair
5%
Poor
3%

Total votes: 147

Tom
Former Team Member
Name: Tom

Edit to This MOD?

Post by Tom »

Is there a way to make it where this MOD only shows the most recent topics from one forum and not all the forums? Thanks for your help.
Tom C. - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site
TPIMaster

Re: [2.0.15] Latest active topics on index

Post by TPIMaster »

I don't have suggestion, sorry, but I have found an error in the script. When you click the username next to the latest topics, it doesn't send you to that user's profile because of a little error.

Open index.php and search for a line among the lines of

Code: Select all

'USER_PROF' => append_sid($phpbb_root_path . 'profile.'.$phpEx.'?mode=viewprofile$amp;u='.$row[$i]["user_id"]),
Replace that $ before amp with an & and it's fixed, giving

Code: Select all

'USER_PROF' => append_sid($phpbb_root_path . 'profile.'.$phpEx.'?mode=viewprofile&u='.$row[$i]["user_id"]),
googlah

Post by googlah »

Hey, thanks :)
abhishek1711

Post by abhishek1711 »

hii after i installed advanced seo rewrite mod (phpbb-seo.com) the latest topics show error whn a guest clicks on them. however whn one logs in and clicks - it works fine....

any help? also if u see my forum http://www.ibsrocks,com i also have another mod which shows latest 5 topics...can any1 help in removing it :cry:
beggers

Post by beggers »

abhishek1711 wrote:hii after i installed advanced seo rewrite mod (phpbb-seo.com) the latest topics show error whn a guest clicks on them. however whn one logs in and clicks - it works fine....

any help? also if u see my forum http://www.ibsrocks,com i also have another mod which shows latest 5 topics...can any1 help in removing it :cry:
It seems to work fine for me as a guest. I didn't get any error messages. By the way, I like the way it looks on your board. The thing is, after 58 pages of posts about this I'm not really sure where the actual working mod is. :)
phatchopolis

Post by phatchopolis »

Looks great. My question is. At the top it says "Last 10 Active Topics". How can I get text in that row above the last time posted and the person who replied. So it's not just blank space there. I've circled the areas I mean.

Also in the scroll box. Any way to shorten the area so when the topics have scrolled through the blank background is seen less. Thanks.
msi_333

Post by msi_333 »

THanks ,,,, And Good Work :mrgreen:
phatchopolis

Post by phatchopolis »

Also anyone found a way to get the images to display correctly. Currently they still show in the scroll as being unread even after reading the topic. I've played around but can't find anything.
phatchopolis

Post by phatchopolis »

I've noticed topics created before this mod was installed display properly as being read if that helps anyone track down the issue. 400 mod solving points to the person with the winning ideas. :mrgreen:
iiilgsrlll

Post by iiilgsrlll »

Has anyone figured out how to place a scrollbar in the box instead of having the marquee auto-scroll? It seems like the question has been asked multiple times but was either ignored or other people are not interested in it? :?: Is it even possible with this MOD? TIA.
wads24
Name: James

Post by wads24 »

hey there... i just noticed that with firefox the scrolling only stops onmouseover if you are logged out. does anyone know why this is?
Thanks in advance for a reply.
wads24
Name: James

Post by wads24 »

wads24 wrote:hey there... i just noticed that with firefox the scrolling only stops onmouseover if you are logged out. does anyone know why this is?

can anybody help me with this???

with firefox the scrolling onmouser doesn't stop if the user is logged in, but if the user is logged in, then the onmouserover stops the scrolling.

Thanks in advance for any reply's
Thanks in advance for a reply.
googlah

Post by googlah »

Thanks again, sure a very good mod and useful!

I have a question though which I want to be solved.. and that would be MUCH appreciated. Just see my growing forum at http://www.27mhz.se/forums ....

Thing is, I have thing "Today at/Yesterday at" MOD installed. It is working under the "Last post". But how to make this work into this MOD!? Currently it just shows the date and time. I want it to show Today or Yesterday if so. Anyone got this to work? Please, anyhelp would be appreciated....
googlah

Post by googlah »

Noone got this to work? :(
genial.soul

Latest active topics :conflict with approval mod

Post by genial.soul »

Hi
i have installed the approval mod and tried this Latest active mod
installation worked fine but then i came to know that those posts/topics which have not yet been approved are shown is this list.
Its not desirable coz topic should not appear in the list. It shld only appear if it is approved.
Can Any one help me what to change in the query ( i think some checks are to be put in the query not to fetch unapproved posts )
Thanks

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”