[BETA] Prune Inactive Users

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
fanzing

Re: [BETA] Prune Inactive Users

Post by fanzing »

I CHMOD'd all of the prune users files to 755 (they had been 644).

Still nothing. I get the same error.
Michael Hutchison, Comic Book Writer
http://www.thehutch.com
kkroo

Post by kkroo »

I think I know the problem. Do you have more than one theme? If so, you also need to copy the files to that directory too. So copy the files to {YOUR_PHPBB_DIR}/templates/{TEMPLATE_DIR}/admin/prune_users_sql.tpl

Do this for each theme
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image
fanzing

Post by fanzing »

Hallelujah! :D

It's always something patently, blindingly obvious in retrospect, isn't it? :roll:
Actually, I FORGOT that my default template wasn't SubSilver, since my template "Crisp" is silver in color.

I don't know if I'm out of place in suggesting it, but this may be something worth noting in the instructions for the future.

Thank you again for all of your help and your patience. On behalf of all my users who will get the forum back to a usable state, we appreciate it.
Michael Hutchison, Comic Book Writer
http://www.thehutch.com
Martin Truckenbrodt
Name: Martin Truckenbrodt

Post by Martin Truckenbrodt »

fanzing wrote:I don't know if I'm out of place in suggesting it, but this may be something worth noting in the instructions for the future.
Hello,
no. These are basics for installing most of the phpBB MODs. MODs always are written only supporting the phpBB default style. Look for the coding guidelines you can find in the download package under /docs/coding-guidelines.html .

Bye Martin
Free tutorial: Installing MODs in phpBB 3.0
Advanced Block MOD - Prevent spam on your phpBB 3.0 board with Stop Forum Spam, BotScout, Akismet, Project Honey Pot and several IP-RBL and Domain-RBL DNS blacklists!
My MODs
Use the official phpBB Ideas to vote missing core features!!!
Renodil

Post by Renodil »

Since installing it these sets of errors happen when I go to the Prune Inactive Users area.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/admin_prune_users.php on line 762

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/admin_prune_users.php:762) in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/admin_prune_users.php:762) in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/admin_prune_users.php:762) in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 146
And beofre that when I was installing it with EasyMOD I had these erros during the SQL process.
3 Warning(s) reported by the SQL Parser

1. Missing semicolon, it might be an indication of further syntax errors, statement: 5
2. Inconsistent display width specified "INTEGER(255)" in column "deleted_by", statement: 1, table: "phpbb_pruned_users"
3. Identifier "data" is a reserved keyword (reference: SQL 99), statement: 1, table: "phpbb_pruned_users"

1. Missing semicolon, it might be an indication of further syntax errors, statement: 5
2. Inconsistent display width specified "INTEGER(255)" in column "deleted_by", statement: 1, table: "phpbb_pruned_users"
3. Identifier "data" is a reserved keyword (reference: SQL 99), statement: 1, table: "phpbb_pruned_users"

kkroo

Post by kkroo »

Ignore the warnings. Please next time search the thread before posting an error.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0#p3030481
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image
forte

Post by forte »

I down loaded the latest version or I assumed as it is the link at the start of the thread
## MOD Version: 0.5.0

but I get the same error as the previous poster
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/piano-forums/admin/admin_prune_users.php on line 762

Barrie,
kkroo

Post by kkroo »

Same exact thing I said to the other user. Read the topic and search if other people had the same error before posting.

Follow the link in the previous post.
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image
Hedorah64

Post by Hedorah64 »

Hi. I have installed the mod, and got it up the Prune Inactive Users screen... but whenever I hit "Build Query" it always gives this error:
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
The script had an error or it did not produce any output. If there was an error, you should be able to see it in the error log.
Any idea where I might have gone wrong?
kkroo

Post by kkroo »

Please check your error log as the message tells you.
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image
ElectroTours

Post by ElectroTours »

My media player will not play the video. Do you have the instructions on how to add this MOD in text format?
Thanks in advance.. this is exactly what i have been looking for.

Sean
kkroo

Post by kkroo »

This is not in video format, it is in text. If it is openeing in WMP, right click and open with a text editor such as Notepad or Wordpad.
My MODs

Need a coder?

Enjoy my Mods? - Image
Dragonwolf

Post by Dragonwolf »

When I try to assess the admin functions of this mod I get these errors:

Template->make_filename(): Error - file admin/prune_users_list.tpl does not exist

Template->make_filename(): Error - file admin/prune_users_list.tpl does not exist

Even though they do and I am sure I have installed the mod correctly, including SQL.

Can anyone help?
Dragonwolf

Post by Dragonwolf »

I ran the SQL again to be sure, and it is defiantly there.

I can get to the build query menu using Subsilver, but when I try to do a search I get this error:
An Error Occurred

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_last_notified' in 'field list'

SELECT user_id, username, user_last_login_try, user_last_notified, user_regdate, user_lastvisit, user_active, user_posts, user_prune_flagged FROM phpbb2_users WHERE `user_regdate` <= '1197667446' AND `user_lastvisit` >= '0' AND `user_active` = '0' AND `user_posts` = '0' AND user_id <> 2 AND user_id <> -1 ORDER BY user_id;

Line : 125
File : admin_prune_users.php
Dragonwolf

Post by Dragonwolf »

Can anyone help? I have 200 zombie users! :?

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”