[BETA] bbDKP

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Suggested Hosts
Cloud's Soul

Re: [BETA] phpBB3 + EQdkp integration

Post by Cloud's Soul »

I've got a snag in this problem...for some reason I have installed this mod, followed the instructions, and well...the damn thing isn't up at all on my forum. Lol I dunno if its me because I've even tried to refresh the cache to enable the color of the background to stay the way I want it (its white and I want it black I change the code and 5 mins later it acts like I didn't do anything at all) but I dunno if its my PC or what.

But yes I can't figure this out at all, I've installed the SQL and followed everything just nothing pops up but "only" the footer with the links.

http://requiem-knights.com/tram
ippeh

Post by ippeh »

Cloud's Soul wrote:I've got a snag in this problem...for some reason I have installed this mod, followed the instructions, and well...the damn thing isn't up at all on my forum. Lol I dunno if its me because I've even tried to refresh the cache to enable the color of the background to stay the way I want it (its white and I want it black I change the code and 5 mins later it acts like I didn't do anything at all) but I dunno if its my PC or what.

But yes I can't figure this out at all, I've installed the SQL and followed everything just nothing pops up but "only" the footer with the links.

http://requiem-knights.com/tram
You dont have install it correct..
http://www.requiem-knights.com/tram/viewnews.php give sql error... table's not found etc..

So wait next version. It will give installer.
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

ippeh,

is it possible to upgrade an already installed version or do we have to re-install every time?
vgjunkie

Post by vgjunkie »

Armory Plugin Bugs:

- Even if you select the "Download only guild members" , the ranks get populated in the _armory_settings table.
- The _armory_settings table always gets populated with the same ranks. In other words, it doesn't check to see if a rank is already in the database. While this isn't too big of a deal, doing an update will get you another set of ranks, which can get large if you update on a normal basis.

Wishlist:

- Ability to "hide" rankname in the actual output (roster.php)
- Ability to "flush" users/ranks (e.g DELETE * FROM _armory_tables) from Admin interface
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

There is also a bug that if you transfer your members from the armory download to actual members and include ranks only 1 member is listed. All other members are ignored. It also doesn't transfer the rank names from the armory update over to the member database.

On a side note is there a way for members to claim their toons under their accounts? (IE in the UCP?)
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

I've also noticed that the CTRT import does not work with the new version of CTRT located here...

NM was using the wrong format...
Cloud's Soul

Post by Cloud's Soul »

Okay I think I know what I did wrong, I forgot one step this one

Code: Select all

<?php

// The location and extension type for the Icon store.
define('ICON_STORE_LOCATION', 'http://www.wowhead.com/images/icons/medium/');
define('ICON_EXTENSION', '.jpg');

// Database config
define('dbhost', '');
define('dbname', '');
define('dbuser', '');
define('dbpass', '');
define('item_cache_table', 'item_cache');

?>
Now would be the one I would use along with my website (forum) our would I have to create a new MySQL Database? Instructions didn't specifically stat anything about that. And in not doing this could this be the whole reason my stuff isn't working?
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

The one that you use for your forums or where ever you installed ippeh's modded eqdkp.
Cloud's Soul

Post by Cloud's Soul »

k I got it working now and customized it a bit. But perhaps you could tell me how to include a table with "Classes looking for" for my guild. I saw it on someone elses was wondering if perhaps it wasn't just a design, believe it was on "Relic"
ippeh

Post by ippeh »

SpaceDoG wrote:ippeh,

is it possible to upgrade an already installed version or do we have to re-install every time?
Next version give installer, so after that i think come update scripts.
Cloud's Soul wrote:k I got it working now and customized it a bit. But perhaps you could tell me how to include a table with "Classes looking for" for my guild. I saw it on someone elses was wondering if perhaps it wasn't just a design, believe it was on "Relic"
Next version give Recruitment Block and Recruitment Forms, and ACP config for that.
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

ippeh I also had an issue with the CTRT. I did the automatic installation (by copying/pasting the necessary sql) this put my CTRT onto it's own tab. I had to have fun playing with it to get it moved so that I could actually have it as part of the DKP. Well the issue now is that if I go to Ignore Items, Own Raids, and Raid Note Triggers it doesn't display the DKP menu anymore...

On a side note... what table are boss kills stored in from the bossprogress mod? I know of the offset table but I haven't found the actual table. The reason I'm asking is because instead of showing Never for bosses not yet attempted it shows the default date/time. http://wickedlegion.clannguildhosting.c ... ogress.php
vgjunkie

Post by vgjunkie »

the eqdkp_bb_offsets table has a fdate and ldate fields. These are timestamps, so I don't think there's any way to set it in the database how you could do it. I guess one way to do it is to change the template and/or the php file to state that if the fdate (and/or ldate) is > now, use the text string "Never".
vgjunkie

Post by vgjunkie »

So I was just looking, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that you still need to maintain a different "members" list from your phpBB one correct? By that I mean there's no way to import/use the phpBB members list (non guest accounts)?

I guess the same would go for the "ranks". I think ultimately, making use of non pre-defined phpBB groups to use as the actual Ranks would make administration less of a hassle.
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

vgjunkie wrote:the eqdkp_bb_offsets table has a fdate and ldate fields. These are timestamps, so I don't think there's any way to set it in the database how you could do it. I guess one way to do it is to change the template and/or the php file to state that if the fdate (and/or ldate) is > now, use the text string "Never".
vgjunkie in the Bossprogress config there is an option to use the database or use the offsets. If you use the database and update the offsets it will not update the bossprogress page. I also noticed that when using the database and not the bossprogress config it says Never instead of fdate/ldate for bosses not yet attempted.
zhing

Post by zhing »

Having some trouble with people that have recieved more than 20 items, if you want to see the pages containing those items, and click page next, or the page number you want to have displayed, it just shows the same page for that person. And not the items listed on page 2,3 or what ever?

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”