Attachment Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
16%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 2864

Scott Ozzie

Re: Attachment Mod

Post by Scott Ozzie »

Am I allowed to bump like this?
I've just uninstalled and reinstalled the entire PHPBB app and the attachment mod (with the pre-mod files supplied - thank you again David).

But .. I get the same error messages. :!: :cry:
Has anyone else seen these?
I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks in advance
Scott
Scott Ozzie wrote:
DavidIQ wrote:
2.0.22 premodified files are on my site (see sig).

Thanks David,
Reinstalled the mod

when I click on any of the attachment admin buttons (under Attachment.. Managment) in the control panel, I still get the internet explorer message.

Has anyone else come across this error?

Scott
Error pasted below:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Internet Explorer cannot read this webpage format
HTTP 406
What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 406 Not Acceptable) means that Internet Explorer was able to receive information from the website you visited, but the information was not in a format that Internet Explorer can display.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I've also tried using Mozilla Firefox and get this message
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /million/admin/admin_attachments.php could not be found on this server.
abhishek1711

Post by abhishek1711 »

hi im using since mod on my forum and it works perfect. really a gr8 mod , one of the most really really useful mods.

however when i upload images it shows as an attached file - how can i get it to show the image itself(with resizing to prevent large images if possible

also i dnt want these images to be at end of the post , rather user should be able to put the image in between posts specially for the LOGO Contests i run on the forum
zamfirelu

Post by zamfirelu »

I had installed phpbb 2 and i have restore db database and the table of the attachements doesen`t appear. All the files are in Files folder. I`m using the attach mod from this phpbb website.. How can i resolve the problem.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

zamfirelu wrote:i have restore db database and the table of the attachements doesen`t appear.
You will need to restore the attachment table too. Did you back it up before you restored?
zamfirelu

Post by zamfirelu »

Brf wrote:
zamfirelu wrote:i have restore db database and the table of the attachements doesen`t appear.
You will need to restore the attachment table too. Did you back it up before you restored?
i only backup the database. Nothing else. It is a procedure that backup the tables? which one?
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

The tables are in the database. That is what a database is, a collection of tables.
zamfirelu

Post by zamfirelu »

Brf wrote:The tables are in the database. That is what a database is, a collection of tables.
i how can i make the tables apper again? . i restore the data base but the tables doese`nt apper.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

Then you did not back them up.
You can recreate the tables by reruning the install.php in this attachment mod, but the data within the tables is lost if you didnt back them up.
tickminator

Post by tickminator »

Hi,
I'm quite new in administrating and runing a forum and need some help. I already browsed through the search of this forum for some time but hadn't found reports of such a problem (there are just too many posts to be read). To my problem:

I installed the newest phpBB version on and Apache Server with MySQL 5 (everything with that ok). I use the normal German version. Then I added Attachment Mod 2.4.5. Unluckyly it doesn't work correctly. As user I don't see any possibility to add an attachment (I don't see any changes) and if I go to the administrator panel I see on the left side in the tab the new attachment management funcions but if click on any of the I just see a blank page on the right.
I suppose that part of the problem is that I installed the originally English files in the German language category. I just thought it would work and that little English wouldn't bother anyone.
When I runned the installing file it gave me the error that it my not be able to write in the category filese (it simply didn't exist) - but it finished the installation and advised me to delete the category install and contrib.

Thanks for your ideas in advance.
MKCSystems

Post by MKCSystems »

I am having a similar problem. I upgraded my board to 2.0.22 and went to upgrade/reinstall attachment_mod and it doesn't appear that all of the files came down in the zip file.

When you compare the list of files in the install.txt to what actually gets downloaded, there is a huge discrepancy in the number of files that should have been downloaded.

Anybody know what's going on with this?

TIA,

Mark
Mark Kurtz
Owner,
MKC Systems LLC
Absinthseb

Post by Absinthseb »

Hi there,
Before i install it i want to know if this mod works even though i have the imageshack mod installed.
Here's the link of the mod i have cause its not the ordinary imageshack mod..
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 6&t=451382

If anyone has an idea please tell me..
Thanks
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ »

Shouldn't be any conflicts between that mod and this mod.
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
thanater

Error

Post by thanater »

Hello All,

Here is my error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: include_attach_lang() in /home/content/r/o/b/rob850/html/forum/admin/admin_attach_cp.php on line 52

I do have the language file uploaded correctly.

Thanks for your Help.

Graham
DavidIQ
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ »

Mmmmm...I did a search for that error message and got 1355 hits. Out of those 1355 hits me and Brf have probably answered 900 times already... :o
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
habanerolexi

Post by habanerolexi »

Does anyone know how I can change the width of the player?
I installed the mod and it works fine, but the width of stream files is too small.
In which file can I change the parameters?

Look at the bottom:
http://bmx-lounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=733

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”