Installation is quite simple - you just have to copy all files and add (and enable) ACP module. It will setup its directories and configs at first run. Then you have to configure your FTP. Later, retrieve packages list from repository (PHP repository server code will go public with release version of phPKG) and install as many packages as you like.
dev3: Now, since dev3 you are also able to install any valid MOD (with MODX file), given in ZIP or TAR.GZ format. The SQL issues has also been fixed, I hope. Try it out.
As for now (26.08) there are following MODs in repository:
- Sort by topic time
- Welcome PM on First Login
- Clickable rows
- Graphical User Agent
- Post User Agent
- Textual User Agent in Viewtopic
- Graphical User Agent in Viewtopic
- Graphical User Agent Stats in Viewprofile
- main screen new - dev3
- versions screen new - dev3
- repository update
- repositories list
- config - methods
- config - FTP
- packages list new - dev3
- package info
- package install requirements
- installation summary
- installation progress
- some packages suggest other
- checking versions from multiple repos when updating
- other upload/download methods
- requires versions, recommended requires (xx|yy)
- fixes and modifications to interface
- automagic update
- remove, update
- modification table for each file
- much better error handling
- use of "automagically installed" marker
- separate configuration from packager (different auth levels?)
And now, the best part - download:
I look forward to your opinions.
It does require PHP5.
Some hints on enabling PHP5 on your server can be found in Internet and in this topic.
If you are expecting this error:
Code: Select all
Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_OLD_FUNCTION' or `T_FUNCTION' or `T_VAR' or `'}'' in XXX\pkg\bb3phpkg.php on line 27