problem changing skins

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Athlon101

problem changing skins

Post by Athlon101 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:25 am

Hi All

I have a website based on Subdreamer CMS which integrates with phpbb2. I have the latest version of phpbb2 with the standard sub silver skin. The integration looks at first glance like an iframe but must be more than this since the members database for both packages is controlled by phpbb user groups and database.

I tried switching the skin to phpbb006 but this fills the screen and seems to override the integration. Is this an issue with the particular skin I have chosen or should I remove the integration change the skin and then re apply the integration.?

Any help gratefully received

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: problem changing skins

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:31 am

right now you have subSilver in there. those styles like the one you mentioned are very poorly written in my experience. so you may not have much luck using it in a situation like this.

I would look through some of the free styles available here and at phpbbhacks.com

there are several that look almost identical to the style you have in your CMS now.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”