[ABD] Slick Profile

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
bugtyb

Re: [ALPHA] Slick Profile

Post by bugtyb »

I would like to see links to last posts by the user
It's build in feature. At memberlist page in column posts,link is at the number of posts that user has made, it will display all posts of that user include the last post.
ukrob12

Post by ukrob12 »

damnian wrote:I regret to inform you that my current schedule constraints prevent me from actively developing this and other MODs. I'd be happy to hand Slick Profile over to anybody who wishes to proceed with it.

Thank you for understanding.
I really do hope someone else can take this over then.. this is the single most important mod for me.
supertuxs

Post by supertuxs »

But it would be better to split this mod. Maybe this is your problem: it is very large. For me, for example, would be sufficient to do the search by customs profile fields.
wiseman1161980
Name: Jason

Post by wiseman1161980 »

Bump for a mod with lots of potential. :mrgreen:
bugtyb

Post by bugtyb »

Not only potential, it's a MUST for any board which has custom profile. Yes, people create custom profile field and be unable to search for it without this mod.
Spaniel

Post by Spaniel »

Who else could possibly develop this mod? Perhaps if we all donated to the project, it might make it worth a modder's while...
LaylaChaos

Post by LaylaChaos »

I sadly wouldn't be able to donate but I'm still hoping very much for this to be finished one day! The idea is just too good to be dropped! Please someone pick it up! *beg* :oops:
Auror

Post by Auror »

Indeed! Searching for custom profiles and being able to use images as options are strongly necessary. This would be a must-have MOD, just like Birthday was on phpBB 2.
Tractorjoehehe
I've Been Banned!

Post by Tractorjoehehe »

Screebshot's dont work,

Sup?
MHobbit
Former Team Member

Post by MHobbit »

damnian wrote:I regret to inform you that my current schedule constraints prevent me from actively developing this and other MODs. I'd be happy to hand Slick Profile over to anybody who wishes to proceed with it.

Thank you for understanding.
I'm going to lock this thread as a result. If anyone wants to take over development of this MOD, feel free to contact the MOD author regarding the matter, and then start your own topic for the MOD's development. Thanks.

The phpBB MOD Team
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”