Quick reply for phpBB3

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
prothought

Re: Quick reply for phpBB3

Post by prothought »

prothought wrote:
rxu wrote:
xxxgamer wrote:I have the same problem! installed this fine on acidtech red theme
xxxgamer wrote:I also did what it said on the first page with the //textarea stuff in editor.js with no success.
perhaps this is up to the style (by the way, did you purge the cache?), I'll try to check it as soon as possible.
Using prosilver and clearing the cache, I've found that this occurs on IE7, but not on FF 2.0.

I'm also concerned that removing the first occurance of "textarea.focus();" from the editor.js may have unwanted side effects.
As another update, I've noticed that this does not occur on the prosilver style.
It occurs on the subsilver2-based styles.
Image www.phoenixforums.net Image
We won't go all Dmoto on you!
ellisz

Post by ellisz »

rxu wrote:
ellisz wrote:install.php and got a few header errors. I don't remember exactly what the were.
it's importatnt I guess. Please try to get exact error text.
This is what I get. It seems to be a bit different than last time but it says I do not have admin priveleges.

I used the newer install.php that is listed on in the mod thread this time.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/language/en/acp/common.php:1) in /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/includes/functions.php on line 3391

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/language/en/acp/common.php:1) in /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/includes/functions.php on line 3393

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/language/en/acp/common.php:1) in /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/includes/functions.php on line 3394

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/language/en/acp/common.php:1) in /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/includes/functions.php on line 3395
ellisz

Post by ellisz »

I do see the ACP_QUICK_REPLY in the board configuration settings now though. I left the quick reply files on the site but I changed the modded files back to the originals.

I am not currently using the prosilver style so I had hoped to turn it on after install to see if the QR worked. Then while that was working, try and modify the Proglass style that we currently have as default.
rxu
Extensions Development Team

Post by rxu »

ellisz wrote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/language/en/acp/common.php:1) in /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/includes/functions.php on line 3391
You're either didn't save language/en/acp/common.php in proper encoding (which has to be UTF-8 without BOM) or there're empty spaces/lines before <?php tag in this language file.
rxu

Post by rxu »

prothought wrote:As another update, I've noticed that this does not occur on the prosilver style.It occurs on the subsilver2-based styles.
For me, it occurs in IE on both of prosilver/subsilver2 styles :)

Hope this issue will be fixed in the next MOD version.
Badal

Post by Badal »

rxu wrote:
Badal wrote:dear rxu kindly solve my problem
Did you try to upload install.php to the board root and start it from there?

Thanks my problem has be solved.. :)
Last edited by Badal on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rxu

Post by rxu »

Badal wrote:box has come in the TOP in the post.
May be this is the clue ;) http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4869365
ellisz

Post by ellisz »

rxu wrote:
ellisz wrote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/language/en/acp/common.php:1) in /home/content/l/m/a/username/html/joomla/distribution/includes/functions.php on line 3391
You're either didn't save language/en/acp/common.php in proper encoding (which has to be UTF-8 without BOM) or there're empty spaces/lines before <?php tag in this language file.
This is what the section in the common.php file has:

'ACP_QUICK_ACCESS' => 'Quick access',
// Added with Quick reply for phpBB3 MOD
'ACP_QUICK_REPLY' => 'Quick reply',
'LOG_CONFIG_QUICK_REPLY' => '<strong>Edited quick reply settings</strong>',

'ACP_RANKS' => 'Ranks',
'ACP_REASONS' => 'Report/denial reasons',
'ACP_REGISTER_SETTINGS' => 'User registration settings',

Does it matter how many spaces are between the LOG_config and the ACP Rank?

Where is the <?php? I used to notepad to edit this file and all the others.

Thanks for your help!
The Crash

Post by The Crash »

thanx...
But the text box is so big...can I made ir smaller (w and h)
It takes hard work to stay on...Top.
rxu

Post by rxu »

The Crash wrote:But the text box is so big...can I made ir smaller (w and h)
Try this :)
ellisz wrote:Does it matter how many spaces are between the LOG_config and the ACP Rank?
No, it doesn't.
ellisz wrote:Where is the <?php
It's at very start of the file.
ellisz wrote:I used to notepad to edit this file and all the others.
Try to use another editor that allows to save files in UTF-8 without BOM encoding.
redgsr

Post by redgsr »

So does this work with the Prosilver template? If so are there different modifications that need to take place because I only see the subsilver template in the files.

thanks
rxu

Post by rxu »

redgsr wrote:So does this work with the Prosilver template?
prosilver template changes are in the main installation instruction, QR_phpBB3.xml.
nabeelmallick

Post by nabeelmallick »

works like a charm.. great mod.. thanks :mrgreen:
The Crash

Post by The Crash »

thanx rxu it works ..but just another point....I disabled the flash and added cutome BBcodes to my forume....how can I make the Quick replay take this codes ...thanx^^
It takes hard work to stay on...Top.
rxu

Post by rxu »

Custom BBCode buttons should be displayed in QR form if you've allowed this when composing your custom BBcode (if Display on posting page setting is switched on).

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”