Group Legend Positioning

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
lollos

Re: Group Legend Positioning

Post by lollos »

It's fixed
Last edited by lollos on Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rotsblok
Name: Rikkert Westa

Post by Rotsblok »

You didnt follow the instructions correctly...

Miss placed a code where it shouldnt be
Nederlandse Support site
Several dutch translations for 3.1 extensions if you need one or there is an update of an extension feel free to notify me.
EmmaLou

Post by EmmaLou »

can i use this on gold?
CoC

Post by CoC »

Yes of cause you can - :)
jomasaco

Post by jomasaco »

Thanks it works perfect.
Miss_Smiley

Post by Miss_Smiley »

Help please. I have installed this and when I get to my admin cp at the top it has this error on the manage groups page

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
Miss_Smiley

Post by Miss_Smiley »

Anyone please?
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

You have an error in the language file as it states. Did you use a good editor (like notepad++, NOT notepad or wordpad)? The file should have nothing extra on the first line, just
<?php

And a return after. These other editor's will put invisible just characters in because of windows format.
Miss_Smiley

Post by Miss_Smiley »

Cheers for the reply hun. I will try that and yes I do use notepad. :oops:
Miss_Smiley

Post by Miss_Smiley »

Had a look at the file and no space before and a enter afterwards. Any other ideas? I have rolled it back now and get the same error lol

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/groups.php:1)
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

double check your edits. You might be missing a comma or have values outside of the parenthesis.
Miss_Smiley

Post by Miss_Smiley »

Thanks for your help hun.
As this is the first mod that has required me to edit the language/en/acp/groups.php file I reuploaded a untouched version and this has cured the erro altogether. Though sadly I can not get this modification to work and really want to. :evil:
Jaymie1989
Name: Jaymie

Post by Jaymie1989 »

EDIT: it was my problem with another file
Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services
Oggster

Post by Oggster »

I checked back 4 pages and did not see...

Does any one have this running on 3.01?

Thanks.

:ugeek:
apaunganhote

Post by apaunganhote »

I just installed this mod. But I don't know where i go and check it ? Where's that place on ACP. Can anyone please tell me ? Thanks.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”