Evil Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
atrhick

Re: Evil Quick Reply

Post by atrhick »

Hello.. i am getign thsi error when i hit the submite btn please help me

Code: Select all

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Column 'config_value' cannot be null [1048]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value, is_dynamic) VALUES ('allow_quick_post_options', NULL, 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions.php
LINE: 156
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_quick_reply.php
LINE: 136
CALL: set_config()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_quick_reply->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

chaosaltar

Post by chaosaltar »

Hi everyone,

I've gone through the entire process with success as far as I can tell, and the quick reply
field and button appear. However, I get not BBCode buttons nor Smilies. Instead looking at the source
I see this
<div id="smiley-box">
</div>

Within that in the template is a conditional to check if smilies are enabled, and they most certainly are!

Any ideas what might be the root cause of this?

Thanks!
clight77

Post by clight77 »

I have installed this mod several times now in phpbb3.0.1 and the button will not show.
I have gone over almost every page here double checked and triple checked all the changes, nothing no,errors just no button, i used this in phpbb3.0 and was fine...

I have used both install sections, using prosilver..

Cached everything, refreshed everything....

Thanks..
I Follow Up On My Posts.
So Should Everybody...
clight77

Post by clight77 »

Got it fixed, after updating to v3.0.1 i ahd to copy over all root files and bare styles and redo the mod.
Very strange to have so many problems with the phpbb3.0.1 update, your mod is not the first i had issues with after upgrade..

I Follow Up On My Posts.
So Should Everybody...
ytsejam

Post by ytsejam »

clight, I don't understand your fix...?

I've done the same as you on an upgraded installation to 3.0.1, only I never had this mod before.
The button will not show...
kipin

Post by kipin »

kipin wrote:I know this is supposed to be a "simple" quick reply, but has anyone figured out how to have the custom bbcodes show up in the quick reply?

In normal reply, I went to the source and found this but I can't figure out where I would add this to the quick reply function to get them to display next to all the default bbcodes..

<input class="button2" name="addbbcode22" value="imeem" onclick="bbstyle(22)" title="add IMEEM SONG IN TOPIC" type="button">
			<input class="button2" name="addbbcode24" value="spoiler" onclick="bbstyle(24)" title="Note: [spoiler]hidden text[/spoiler]" type="button">
			<input class="button2" name="addbbcode26" value="video" onclick="bbstyle(26)" title="[video]link[/video]" type="button">
I can post a screenshot of what I am talking about if you don't understand my question.

Thanks for any help!
Here are the images if anyone can help me out!

Regular Reply

Quick Reply

How do I get all those bbcodes to show up is the question!
Sascha Mueller

Post by Sascha Mueller »

Has somebody tested the AddOn on 3.0.1 ?
Please excuse my bad English, I'm German!
kipin

Post by kipin »

Quick reply and 3.0.1 work fine for me.
Sascha Mueller

Post by Sascha Mueller »

For me too. But when I install the AddOn not.

Following is o.k.:

// Some little config for the quick reply, allows the admin to change these default values through the database.
		$qr_config = array(
			'enabled'			=> true,	// Disable it easily
			'display_subject'		=> false,	// Do you want the subject line to be displayed
			'hide_box'			=> false,	// Shall the box be hidden on pageload?
			'resize'			=> false,	// Display the buttons to resize the textarea?
			//'bbcodes'			=> isset($config['evil_qr_bbcodes']) ? $config['evil_qr_bbcodes'] : true,
			//'smilies'			=> isset($config['evil_qr_smilies']) ? $config['evil_qr_smilies'] : true,
Following not:

// Some little config for the quick reply, allows the admin to change these default values through the database.
		$qr_config = array(
			'enabled'			=> true,	// Disable it easily
			'display_subject'		=> false,	// Do you want the subject line to be displayed
			'hide_box'			=> false,	// Shall the box be hidden on pageload?
			'resize'			=> false,	// Display the buttons to resize the textarea?
			'bbcodes'			=> isset($config['evil_qr_bbcodes']) ? $config['evil_qr_bbcodes'] : true,
			'smilies'			=> isset($config['evil_qr_smilies']) ? $config['evil_qr_smilies'] : true,
Has somebody the same problem?

The error is fixed.

I have had an error in </root/language/de/posting.php> !!!
Please excuse my bad English, I'm German!
freevids

Post by freevids »

I want to install this mod on serenity green any idea where wud the code go for the style?

I did the installation on all the files ... i did find the similar code to subsilver in Serenity Green but still the reply buttom wont show up on the forum ??

Can you please help me out

ALso in serenity wheni refresh the page... quick reply box shows up but when the page loads its gone
plz help me

I already tried pro silver but the code is really different

Help plz

Thank u
Last edited by freevids on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Install mods and phpbb 3 forums for extremely low price, for more info contact me on [email protected]
kaos_king

Post by kaos_king »

ive also got the

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
error, but only using the quick reply.

I have added in the {S_FORM_TOKEN} into all my template files. I see some people are saying to add in a function to the if statement of the submit, but i looked in the quick reply html and its not done by an IF statement.

Would anyone be able to give me abit of guidance?
Travis™

Post by Travis™ »

MOD Robot wrote:Modification name: Evil Quick Reply
Author: eviL<3
Modification description: This modification will add a hidden quick reply form to the bottom of the viewtopic page. It adds a "Quick reply" image next to "Post reply", that will display the quick reply form when clicked. The goal of this MOD is not to offer as many features as possible, it's built to be as simple as possible.
Modification version: 1.0.1
Tested on phpBB version: See below

Download file: evil_quick_reply_1_0_1.zip
File size: 42599 Bytes

Modification overview page: View

Selected tags:
  1. Category
    1. Security
  2. Complexity
    1. SQL Data Changes
    2. Template Changes
    3. Language Changes
  3. Time
    1. ~ 5 Minutes
  4. phpBB
    1. 3.0.0
Support for this modification needs to be asked within this topic. The phpBB Team is not responsible or required to give anyone support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB MODifications Team may not be able to provide support.

This MOD has only been tested by the phpBB MOD Team with the phpBB version listed in the topic. It may not work in any other versions of phpBB.

So its like "Fast Reply" in IPB? Pretty cool! 8-)
freevids

Post by freevids »

ok i fixed that but now i get this msg when i submit
The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.

idk wats wrong can someone help me maybe someone else had similar prob?
Install mods and phpbb 3 forums for extremely low price, for more info contact me on [email protected]
RickHope

Post by RickHope »

Hi, brilliant MOD

i have installed it and everything works brilliantly :)

just a little tweek, when i load topic page. the page jumps straight down to the quick reply instread of just loading and staying at the top for users to read the first post.

Do you know a fix for this?

Thanks Before Hand
ericasf

Post by ericasf »

I can not, for the life of me, figure out what I am doing wrong. I have installed this and refreshed everything I was supposed to as well as cleaned the cache and am still getting the following error at the top of every page:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)
or
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/e/r/i/ericasf/html/forum/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/content/e/r/i/ericasf/html/forum/adm/index.php on line 149

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/e/r/i/ericasf/html/forum/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/content/e/r/i/ericasf/html/forum/adm/index.php on line 151

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/e/r/i/ericasf/html/forum/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/content/e/r/i/ericasf/html/forum/adm/index.php on line 152

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/e/r/i/ericasf/html/forum/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/content/e/r/i/ericasf/html/forum/adm/index.php on line 153
Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”