[BETA] Smiley management

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Merlin Sythove

Re: [BETA] Smiley management

Post by Merlin Sythove »

You should have a phpbb_smilies_bak table in your database. The mod (or you) should have created that during installation. That contains the smilies table from before it was altered. Use phpMyadmin to change the phpbb_smilies table name to phpbb_smilies_new, and then to change the phpbb_smilies_bak table name to phpbb_smilies. Together with putting back your backups, your forum should now be back to the way it was.

@Mickey14: thanks for pointing that out, I'm sure it is either a partial install by Easymod or a sloppy manual install. In both cases the way forward is usually fastest by going back to square 1 and doing it properly :D
Need custom work done? Pimp My Forum!
NWCPNE1

Post by NWCPNE1 »

You said go Back and I did, but it is not having it, my forum main page is now giving errors I have removed the mod, It was working before I installed this mod with EASY MOD.

Errors <mainpage>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/nwcpne/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php:1199) in /homer/nwcpne/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homer/nwcpne/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php:1199) in /homer/nwcpne/public_html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: usort() [function.usort]: Invalid comparison function in /homer/nwcpne/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 1177

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17211971 bytes) in /homer/nwcpne/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 1189
http://www.nwcpnefc.co.uk for PNE Fans in North Wales and Cheshire, but we welcome all, including fans from other clubs.
NWCPNE1

Post by NWCPNE1 »

Cheers People sorted it, I decided to go for PHPbb3 instead
http://www.nwcpnefc.co.uk for PNE Fans in North Wales and Cheshire, but we welcome all, including fans from other clubs.
rapidsaid

Post by rapidsaid »

this is BETA version..??
where is full version..?? :)
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

Works just fine on a live board if that's what you wondering. always, always make backups of your files before making any edits. :geek:
Merlin Sythove

Post by Merlin Sythove »

rapidsaid wrote:this is BETA version..??
where is full version..?? :)
Full version was never made due to the amount of work that needs. Beta works fine.
Need custom work done? Pimp My Forum!

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”