[RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
Bob in Iowa

Re: [Beta] phpBB Gallery 0.3.1 - keep it up tsr

Post by Bob in Iowa »

aidesign wrote: The updater probably only copied over forum related tables to this new phpBB3 database? So do you mean I have to copy over the tables relating to the Album from the old database to the new database? Sorry I just need some clarification here.
That's correct. The album tables were not copied when you ran the phpBB3 converter. You must manually copy them over to your phpBB3 database, and give those tables a prefix that is different from the prefix of the other tables in your phpBB3 database. The prefix, by default is phpbb_ ; you can use a prefix like old_ when you copy the album tables.

Copying the tables is a pretty easy procedure using phpMyAdmin. Select your phpBB2 database, click on a table in the left menu column, then click on the "Operations" link. You will see a box labeled "Copy table to (database.table):" . In there, you can select the target database, and you can define the name that the copied table will have in the target database. The tables that you will need to copy (assuming that your database was set up with a prefix of phpbb_) are phpbb_album, phpbb_album_cat, phpbb_album_comment, phpbb_album_config, phpbb_album_rate. As you copy each of them, keep the table name the same, but change the prefix to whatever you want to call them.
aidesign

Post by aidesign »

Bob in Iowa wrote:
aidesign wrote: The updater probably only copied over forum related tables to this new phpBB3 database? So do you mean I have to copy over the tables relating to the Album from the old database to the new database? Sorry I just need some clarification here.
That's correct. The album tables were not copied when you ran the phpBB3 converter. You must manually copy them over to your phpBB3 database, and give those tables a prefix that is different from the prefix of the other tables in your phpBB3 database. The prefix, by default is phpbb_ ; you can use a prefix like old_ when you copy the album tables.

Copying the tables is a pretty easy procedure using phpMyAdmin. Select your phpBB2 database, click on a table in the left menu column, then click on the "Operations" link. You will see a box labeled "Copy table to (database.table):" . In there, you can select the target database, and you can define the name that the copied table will have in the target database. The tables that you will need to copy (assuming that your database was set up with a prefix of phpbb_) are phpbb_album, phpbb_album_cat, phpbb_album_comment, phpbb_album_config, phpbb_album_rate. As you copy each of them, keep the table name the same, but change the prefix to whatever you want to call them.
Thanks a bunch for the detailed info. I will try this later on tonight.
nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen »

Sunka wrote:When I try to upload more then 1 image at once to my album...this errors shows

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9152 bytes) in /home/pijanitv/public_html/forum/gallery/posting.php on line 450
Is this happening maybe because my images is big...
Can this error be fixed?
Ask your Hosting-Service to increase the memory_limit
No Support via PM
g unit

Post by g unit »

This mod is great! Works very well and it's easy to use! :D
The Pub Playin Killas is a DOD:S and COD:WaW Team.
Toy Maker

Post by Toy Maker »

nickvergessen wrote:Seems like the first part of the includes/functions.php got lost.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!

Looks like I forgot to re-upload that file.
working PERFECTLY now !!!

Thanks again !!!!!!!
stopgo

Post by stopgo »

Just installed this MOD on my forum and it works beautifully. Thanks so much for all the hard work!
CrossoverX

Post by CrossoverX »

Thanks for the mod:)

here is a tip for everybody who has ABBC3 v109 installed:

If you are having a bbcode_order error.

Just open phpmyadmin or other and run this:

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_bbcodes` CHANGE `bbcode_order` `bbcode_order` MEDIUMINT( 8 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
bye
tip* sugg by mssi

EDIT

During installation i have found three (3) time this row:

$sql_ary['session_forum_id'] = $this->page['forum'];
do we have to add on all three the other code.. ?!

Add your board to phpBB-topsites.com

nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

CrossoverX wrote:During installation i have found three (3) time this row:

$sql_ary['session_forum_id'] = $this->page['forum'];
do we have to add on all three the other code.. ?!
yes, but its wrong in the install instructions. ill fix it for next version
No Support via PM
pt78

Post by pt78 »

First version of Czech translation is available now. For details, look here. Any comments are welcome.
darkone_d1_2000

Post by darkone_d1_2000 »

Seeing a small issue that wasn't there before I applied v0.3.1. I upgraded from v0.3.0 and the 'Users Personal Albums' link worked just fine. After the upgrade it no longer works? Everything in the gallery is working fine.

When you mouse over the link it just shows '<website address>/?mode=personal'. Once I manually added the '<website addrss>/gallery/?mode=personal' it worked fine. For some reason its not grabbing the correct path.

How do I fix this?

Do I just manually set the path in 'gallery_index_body.html'?

<h4>
<a href="{U_USERS_PERSONAL_GALLERIES}">{L_USERS_PERSONAL_ALBUMS}</a><!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN and not S_IS_BOT -->&nbsp;&raquo;&nbsp;<a href="{U_YOUR_PERSONAL_GALLERY}">{L_YOUR_PERSONAL_ALBUM}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
</h4>

Thanks

-D1-
nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

the normal way should be '<website address>/gallery/index.php?mode=personal'

did you try to make it work for seo?
No Support via PM
darkone_d1_2000

Yes I have phpbb-seo mod installed which is working fine with everything so far accept that link.
Last edited by darkone_d1_2000 on Mon May 12, 2008 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunka

Post by Sunka »

Is it possible for some next update to make that on first page of forum, there will be some slideshow from random pictures of users album?
Or just some slideshow of new uploaded pictures in Gallery?
Sunka

Post by Sunka »

And one more question!!!
How to delete own personal subalbum/album???
There is no option, when you are in your gallery...just the option to move, delete, lock images,etc... but there is not options to delete subalbums you created...
This is private users subalbums and albums, not albums (category) you created in ACP...
darkone_d1_2000

darkone_d1_2000 wrote:

Yes I have phpbb-seo mod installed which is working fine with everything so far accept that link.

Is there a way I can manually change the link for now? I just want to get it working I just don't know which file to edit?

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”