[ABD] Highway Referral Invitation MOD - 0.1.0c

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
yais

Re: [BETA] Highway Referral Invitation MOD - 0.1.0c

Post by yais »

UnitedWeFall wrote:Does anyone know when this mod will come with Subsilver2 support? I really want to install it but a lot of my members use Subsilver 2 :(
+1

Really like this mod but all my styles are based on subsilver2. Really appreciate it if Handyman or if he is too busy someone else can convert the prosilver files for subsilver2.
Highway of Life
Former Team Member
Name: David Lewis

Post by Highway of Life »

Now why would Hanyman do it? :P
The phpBB Weekly Podcast - Discussing the developments of phpBB4 and beyond.

New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing?
Visit phpBB Academy at StarTrekGuide to learn how.
gr00vytunes

Post by gr00vytunes »

HOL - Good Mod, i have been testing your current available download, I am more than happy to await the final version and look forward to it!!

With this release I have tested, i have found the following.

1. If a user doesn't fill in the referrer field then you get an SQL error

"General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Column 'user_id' cannot be null [1048]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists."

I thought i'd be proactive and read through every page under this MOD, my eyes are still adjusting to normal surroundings!! LOL

I followed fiorefrank's fix dated 10 April, purged the cache, refreshed style, etc etc but it did not work.

2. When in memberlist if you click the referrals header it doesn't sort the table, as it would if you click member name or date joined etc.

Any assistance on this would be great!
yais

Post by yais »

Highway of Life wrote:Now why would Hanyman do it? :P
I meant "Highway of Life" :D :mrgreen:

Get a bit mixed up from STG :lol: .
desertst0rm
Translator

Post by desertst0rm »

Is there a way to make registration page only to use prosilver style? I tried to adding ?style=# after the registration link but it doesn't work :cry:
Highway of Life
Former Team Member

gr00vytunes wrote:HOL - Good Mod, i have been testing your current available download, I am more than happy to await the final version and look forward to it!!

With this release I have tested, i have found the following.

1. If a user doesn't fill in the referrer field then you get an SQL error

"General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Column 'user_id' cannot be null [1048]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists."

I thought i'd be proactive and read through every page under this MOD, my eyes are still adjusting to normal surroundings!! LOL

I followed fiorefrank's fix dated 10 April, purged the cache, refreshed style, etc etc but it did not work.

2. When in memberlist if you click the referrals header it doesn't sort the table, as it would if you click member name or date joined etc.

Any assistance on this would be great!
ARg, see, this is why I need to remember to place important fixes in the FAQ of the first post... I've fixed it in my SVN, and the fix is laying around somewhere here or on the STG topic, but I forgot to put it in the first post. :|

gr00vytunes

Post by gr00vytunes »

Thanks, i found it here and it works great...

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4224145

Any idea on the sorting by referral quantity in the memberlist?

Cheers
DJ Jonny

Post by DJ Jonny »

Any Sign on when this will support subsilver as i really need it as i am useing a subsilver base template
Lord Crawford

Post by Lord Crawford »

Hi there.

A few questions:

1) I can't integrate that mod with the Handyman's Cashmod . I did something wrong or that function is not yet available? If not available, would add an option to integrate the information with points of Cashmod?

2) There is the possibility to create a page that contains all members, and all "accounts", and to modify all the values on the same page?

3) There is the possibility of creating a system of "logs" that register all actions performed in Bank by the autorized users?

Thanks!
Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp »

Lord Crawford wrote:Hi there.

A few questions:

1) I can't integrate that mod with the Handyman's Cashmod . I did something wrong or that function is not yet available? If not available, would add an option to integrate the information with points of Cashmod?

2) There is the possibility to create a page that contains all members, and all "accounts", and to modify all the values on the same page?

3) There is the possibility of creating a system of "logs" that register all actions performed in Bank by the autorized users?

Thanks!
1) Feature is not available

2) I have no idea wth you are talking about

3) Where does the bank come in? What does a referral mod have to do with anything like that?
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs
gr00vytunes

Post by gr00vytunes »

i got this working brilliant on my local web server, i uploaded the files to site. On the live system the autocomplete doesn't work. tried it in FF and IE there is no error just not showing the drop down list

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated!
pumpkinkid

Post by pumpkinkid »

Highway of Life, I know most mods under development should not be used live, but I am in need of a feature like this to spark interest on my forum. Is there anything that needs to be working before you would say it can be used live? or is this release stable enough?

I'm not going to hold you liable to your answer, I trust your judgement on it.

Thanks
Highway of Life
Former Team Member

It can be used live, we’ve been using it live on STG for a while. -- there is a small fix that needs to be made in this version, but if functions well otherwise.

The only problem right now is that the invitation features are not yet active. -- It only works as a referral system in it's current state of development.

pumpkinkid

Post by pumpkinkid »

hmm... I will install the mod on a test site to see if it is what I need, at least I know it's stable. Thanks!
gr00vytunes

Post by gr00vytunes »

pumpkinkid i have tested this mod a lot as Highway says there is a minor fix that needs applying, if u look here http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4224145 you can find the fix.

I have installed it 4 times on my local server to be sure it worked everytime, I have tested it thoroughly by adding loads of test users with the reffere filled in and left empty etc.

What I don't understand is why the autocomplete refferer field doesn't work on the live system, i uploaded the files, purged the cache. refreshed the template, refreshed the theme.

I have since run the upgrade on a fresh copy of my live on my local webserver and again the autocomplete works fine?

Could it be a permissions error on the java script file?

Thanks

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”