Welcome PM on First Login

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
wingnut144

Re: Welcome PM on First Login

Post by wingnut144 »

Anyone have any ideas on this one??
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

The SQL error is telling you that it didn't translate the defined variable into the real table name. Which means it's not reading the constants edit. Other than that, I haven't looked at this mod just yet. Just following the thread for when I am ready.
WhiteWolfSix

Post by WhiteWolfSix »

Open, please, config.php file and check following row:
$table_prefix =
It contains a table prefix your phpBB system is currently using. It still seems you use tables without phpbb_ prefix and few tables with phpbb_ in your db may relate to other phpBB board (maybe previous phpBB2?).
WhiteWolfSix (WW6)
wingnut144

Post by wingnut144 »

WhiteWolfSix wrote:Open, please, config.php file and check following row:
$table_prefix =
In my config.php file, it shows:
$table_prefix = 'phpbb_';

I didn't have a phpbb2 board on this system, this is all phpbb3
Ricky_Racer

Post by Ricky_Racer »

You have clicked the "Run now" button (Purge cache) in the ACP (Admin Control Panel) ?
Gremlinn wrote:The SQL error is telling you that it didn't translate the defined variable into the real table name. Which means it's not reading the constants edit.
That must be the problem, it is reading older cached version of includes/constants.php file,(edits not taking effect), that is about only thing that I can think of, that is left. :?
opoqol5

Post by opoqol5 »

Okay, here is what I've got
I tried registering and it works fine, new pm comes and it's okay but when I go in the ACP and try to acces welcome pm on login tab I get this one

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 344: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::variables_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 344: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::preview_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2972)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2972)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2972)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2972)
Please help, I don't know what affects this or why, thanks
wingnut144

Post by wingnut144 »

Ricky_Racer wrote:You have clicked the "Run now" button (Purge cache) in the ACP (Admin Control Panel) ?
Gremlinn wrote:The SQL error is telling you that it didn't translate the defined variable into the real table name. Which means it's not reading the constants edit.
That must be the problem, it is reading older cached version of includes/constants.php file,(edits not taking effect), that is about only thing that I can think of, that is left. :?
Well still no go..... kinda frustrating.... I'd love to get this working, but for some reason it doesn't like me... :(
Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp »

opoqol5 wrote:Okay, here is what I've got
I tried registering and it works fine, new pm comes and it's okay but when I go in the ACP and try to acces welcome pm on login tab I get this one

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 344: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::variables_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 344: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'acp_board::preview_wpm' was given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2972)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2972)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2972)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2972)
Please help, I don't know what affects this or why, thanks
Redit with a program like Notepad++. Your editor saved a BOM signature.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs
opoqol5

Post by opoqol5 »

Can you be more specific, reedit how? Upload new files and then do it once again or just open existing files and save them properly, what is BOM signature?
Tripp
Former Team Member

Post by Tripp »

Basically, just open with Notepad++ and resave them and reupload them. BOM adds garbage basically to the beginning of the file. Search here and Google for more info.

Formerly Drugs
REVELAT10N

Post by REVELAT10N »

I am getting the same area as the user above:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'legionforum.phpbb3_wpm' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb3_wpm WHERE wpm_config_id = 1

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_wpm.php
LINE: 237
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_wpm.php
LINE: 31
CALL: welcome_pm->get_data()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_wpm.php
LINE: 35
CALL: welcome_pm->welcome_pm()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_wpm->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Now I have tried actually going into the database and renaming the table to phpbb3_wpn but that still has no effect. I would think this would fix the issue but I guess not. Looking above I see where someone asked to check the config file and on mine I have this listed:

$table_prefix = 'phpbb3_';
I know the install code doesn't have this, it just says phpbb_ but I figured changing it manually and purging the cache would have synced things up. Guess not. Anyone see something I am overlooking?
REVELAT10N

Post by REVELAT10N »

I just noticed something on someone else's reply... the SQL instructions are not correct if you have a config setting on phpbb3_ set up. Here is what I used which should be correct however still does not work. Thought I had it too...

CREATE TABLE phpbb3_wpm (
  wpm_config_id int(3) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  wpm_enable tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL,
  wpm_send_id mediumint(8) NOT NULL,
  wpm_preview tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL,
  wpm_variables varchar(255) character set utf8 collate utf8_bin NOT NULL,
  wpm_subject varchar(100) character set utf8 collate utf8_bin NOT NULL,
  wpm_message mediumtext character set utf8 collate utf8_bin NOT NULL,
  wpm_version varchar(255) character set utf8 collate utf8_bin NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (wpm_config_id)
) ;

INSERT INTO phpbb3_wpm (wpm_config_id, wpm_enable, wpm_send_id, wpm_preview, wpm_variables, wpm_subject, wpm_message, wpm_version) VALUES(1, 1, 2, 0, '', 'Welcome to {SITE_NAME}!', 'Hello, [b]{USERNAME}[/b]!\n\nWelcome to {SITE_NAME}  ({SITE_DESC})\n\nYou registered on [b]{USER_REGDATE}[/b]. According to your input, your email is [b]{USER_EMAIL}[/b] and you live in timezone [b]{USER_TZ}[/b]. It is nice to know that you speak {USER_LANG_LOCAL}.\n\nYou can contact us here: {BOARD_CONTACT} or here: {BOARD_EMAIL}, whichever you prefer, at anytime. Thank you for choosing us.\n\n-Thank you for registering at {SITE_NAME}!\n\nThanks, {SENDER}', '2.2.2');
Tripp
Former Team Member

Post by Tripp »

Which Welcome PM Mod are y'all using?

Formerly Drugs
REVELAT10N

Post by REVELAT10N »

The one from Frans... 2.2.3
REVELAT10N

Post by REVELAT10N »

Anyone know of a solution? I also checked Frans's site and did not see a solution there. Seeing as someone else is having the exact same problem I am having I would suspect more users must be as well. Has anyone? Did anyone find a solution?

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”