[ABD] Country Flags 1.0.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Benely

Re: [RC] Country Flags 1.0.0

Post by Benely »

I've done all the edits, but I still get an error when making a group default for a member?

Or am I missing some of the edits?
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

Which errors do you get, Otherwise turn your debug in your config.php on.
Jackanape
Name: Jack Drury

Post by Jackanape »

Jackanape wrote:The sort option doesn't seem to work in my memberlist. Is this an error on my part, or is this a larger problem?
I'm gettiong ready for a complete overhaul under the hood of my boards, and taking her up to 3.0.1, but I wanted to check in with this mod, and verify this situation.

Can anyone sort by flag in their memberlists?

I've pored over the code, and can find no reason it SHOULDN'T work, but it doesn't.

Also, has Nedka released 1.0.1 yet? I do not see it on his download page, as per this post:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4866135
~Extending the rule of meticulous exactitude to exaspirating punctillio...still.~
Treat your phpBB like a member of the family--Update and MOD her by hand, with HTML-Kit
: : Wanna Talk Poker? : : Image : :
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

I get now an error by deleting of a group with users.

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND user_id = 4634' at line 6 [1064]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_flag = '' WHERE group_id = 6434 AND user_flag <> '' AND user_flag = AND user_id = 4634

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 143
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_user.php
LINE: 2905
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

LINE: 2796
CALL: remove_default_flag()

LINE: 2569
CALL: group_user_del()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_groups.php
LINE: 192
CALL: group_delete()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_groups->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 77
CALL: p_master->load_active()
is there a fix for this?
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

Can someone help me with this isse please? Caus It need to be fixed. thanks in advance.
Nicole86

Post by Nicole86 »

I have a problem with this mod at the register formular! The user can select the flag, but after the register formular is sent, the flag will NOT saved.

When the users select the flag in the ucp profile then will the flag correct saved.

I have done the edits in "ucp_register.php and ucp_register.html" a second time, but the flag will still not saved - it display only "---" after the register and not the selected flag.

What's the problem? The flag field is in my forum a required field...
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

shantoo and Nicole86: Read back a number of pages. Someone else and I provided fixes for both of what you are looking for.

Jacknape: No 1.0.1 yet. I am going through the update on one of my sights now. The edits look to work nicely. I don't think the sorting is working properly for the flags. But, I will have to look a little harder at it.
Nicole86

Post by Nicole86 »

Gremlinn wrote:OPEN:
includes/functions_user.php
FIND:

if ((strpos($attribute, 'group_avatar') === 0 || strpos($attribute, 'group_rank') === 0 || strpos($attribute, 'group_flag') === '') && !$group_attributes[$attribute])
REPLACE WITH:

if ((strpos($attribute, 'group_avatar') === 0 || strpos($attribute, 'group_rank') === 0 || strpos($attribute, 'group_flag') == '') && !$group_attributes[$attribute])
Many thanks, it works now great ;)
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

Gremlinn; I found only the fix when you want to remove a user from the group etc.

Not a fix when you want to remove the complete group where users are in it.
Jackanape
Name: Jack Drury

Post by Jackanape »

Gremlinn wrote:Jacknape: No 1.0.1 yet. I am going through the update on one of my sights now. The edits look to work nicely. I don't think the sorting is working properly for the flags. But, I will have to look a little harder at it.
Thanks, Gremlinn!
I'm recoding my entire forums from a fresh 3.0.1 install this week, and will probably tackle flags tonight. If I see anything, I'll post it here.

To verify the two changes needed to fix the usergroup issues, this is what I've gleaned so far:
OPEN:
includes/functions_user.php
FIND:

if ((strpos($attribute, 'group_avatar') === 0 || strpos($attribute, 'group_rank') === 0 || strpos($attribute, 'group_flag') === '') && !$group_attributes[$attribute])
REPLACE WITH:

if ((strpos($attribute, 'group_avatar') === 0 || strpos($attribute, 'group_rank') === 0 || strpos($attribute, 'group_flag') == '') && !$group_attributes[$attribute])
and
OPEN includes/functions_user.php

FIND

remove_default_flag($group_id, $sql_where_ary[$gid]);
and comment it out :

// remove_default_flag($group_id, $sql_where_ary[$gid]);
I'm reasonably certain this is everything. Am I correct?
~Extending the rule of meticulous exactitude to exaspirating punctillio...still.~
Treat your phpBB like a member of the family--Update and MOD her by hand, with HTML-Kit
: : Wanna Talk Poker? : : Image : :
Gremlinn

Post by Gremlinn »

Jacknape: I think that is correct.

Shantoo: Ah, I see. I haven't run into that error yet. Haven't needed to remove a group yet. You should be able to find the SQL that is running and comment it out. It is unnecessary since the group flag doesn't work.
shantoo

Post by shantoo »

Well Ive deleted the users first then the group. I just wanna let ya know that there is an error into the script. Thanks for your reply
Anyasha
Name: Anyasha

Post by Anyasha »

Nicole86 wrote:I have a problem with this mod at the register formular! The user can select the flag, but after the register formular is sent, the flag will NOT saved.

When the users select the flag in the ucp profile then will the flag correct saved.

I have done the edits in "ucp_register.php and ucp_register.html" a second time, but the flag will still not saved - it display only "---" after the register and not the selected flag.

What's the problem? The flag field is in my forum a required field...
I am having the same problem.
Kiss me, I'm Polish!
Gremlinn

Post by Gremlinn »

Read back. I posted a fix for this.
Sunka

Post by Sunka »

Gremlinn, will this MOD work on v3.0.2?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”