Coupon Code Box & Database

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Get Involved
mag1803178

Coupon Code Box & Database

Post by mag1803178 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:51 pm

Ok so I hope this is the right place to post this.

I added a front page to my forums and I am looking for some software(perferably free) that will allow people to enter shopping codes on my site. For example I have a page for Amazon.com There would be a box that says enter codes here: The person could enyet the name of the store and coupon code or what ever.

I am also looking for a database I can add to my website that will allow people to add grocery coupons to a compiled list/ People can click on the database and say they are searching for coupons on soft soap they could type soft soap and all the available coupons that people have found and entered into the database would pop up.
Melissa
http://www.consumerqueen.com "click on forums"

MHobbit
Former Team Member

Re: Coupon Code Box & Database

Post by MHobbit » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:47 pm

The first part of your request (allowing users to enter coupon codes) would be a MOD request. The second part of your request, however, really doesn't fit anywhere on this site, if I understand what you're asking for. You'll have to use Google and search for some existing database site.
Former phpBB MOD Team member
No private support is offered.
"There’s too many things to get done, and I’m running out of days..."

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”