[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
JrTroopa

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by JrTroopa »

I am unable to perform these edits, below, because they do not exist in the memberlist_body.html:

Open: styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_body.html

Find:

Code: Select all

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->{:%1}<!-- ELSE -->
Increment:

{:%1} + 1

Find:

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->{:%1}<!-- ELSE -->{:%2}<!-- ENDIF -->"> </td>
Increment:

{:%2} + 1
The only thing that is close to the the areas that I am supposed to edit, is

<td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE -->5<!-- ELSE -->4<!-- ENDIF -->">&nbsp;</td>
That only comes once in the memberlist_body.html. Should I add anything anywhere? Any suggestions? Also, could any explain to me about increments? I was thinking that this might have been my problem, of the cash not appearing in the memberlist.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

Try to think or search. I wrote it one page before http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0#p6186835
ambot

Post by ambot »

Kamahl19 wrote:find only <td colspan="<!-- IF U_SORT_ACTIVE --> because {:%1} is variable and can be different in each style based on prosilver, or modified by others mods before. it means that there can be for example 5 or 4 or 6 and you have to increase it +1
thanks...

i know this is very noob question but.. how can i update cash rates?? everytime i try to update the rates it always come back to its default value...

for example the exchange rate, exchange fee, exchange percentage??
Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

I am not sure (not time to read the codes) but I think it will be able in next versions :)
JrTroopa

Post by JrTroopa »

Ah, I should have looked at the page before. (I usually look at every page... :oops: ) Thanks!
Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

to handyman: next (probably) bug: when i set 10 for post and 20 for topic, then when I create new topic i receive 30 (post+topic) I think this is a bug :) so If i want 20 per topic and 10 per post, i have to set both 10 :)
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

iftitaj wrote:Because of two bugs, i'm planning to delay installing this MOD. Handyman can you plz tell me roughly when will Beta 2 comes out ... just want to have some idea. Also will it be easy to convert Beta 1 (if i installed it now) to Beta 2 ???
Or advice me what should I do. :lol:
Like I said before, for all future releases, they will be ready when they are ready… I won't be giving dates anymore.
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
MOD Development Manager (version 0.2.0-dev with MODX Generator)
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

zelnik44 wrote:Is there future plans to implement a donation tracker/comment so to speak?

Like if someone donates you some cash you can put a comment on why and the person receiving it can also see who and why someone has donated? and also possibly the link of your post to which you received the cash from?
I love the idea to add a comment as to why you're donating… I will be adding that one now.
I'll get my feature tracker up at some point and add what I'm going to be adding down the road.
zelnik44 wrote:Also when I click on the Bank tab in the user control panel it says this:

"You have not selected a user to donate to.
To select an user, go to the users profile or a post they made in a topic and click on their donate link"

Is that normal for this beta or have i done something wrong?
Argh!!! :x can't anybody read? it tells you right there.
http://startrekguide.com My Mod Queue || 1/16/10 Display Posts Anywhere 1.2.0 RC5, Cash MOD 1.0.0 b1, MOD Version Check, AJAX Chat, SEO MOD, AJAX QR, Photo Gallery
Handyman`
Former Team Member

Post by Handyman` »

thaCHEA wrote:maybe i'm the only one that is having a problem with this auto-sql method...but everytime i attempt to add any of the acp_cash modules, they simply don't appear. the modules do not show up underneath the mods tab or any tab i specify, but show whenever i goto system -> acp management.

i know the auto-sql script isn't running from the call errors generated from any of the modified files:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'XXXXXXXXX_phpbb3.phpbb_cash_rates' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_cash_rates

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/mods/cash/cash_class.php
LINE: 752
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

LINE: 455
CALL: bank->exchange_rates()

LINE: 163
CALL: cash->exchange_amounts()

FILE: memberlist.php
LINE: 1472
CALL: cash->get_user_cash()
can we get a copy of the base sql and do it outselves or perhaps a standalone install / upgrade script?
You have to completely finish the installation… including the part in the DIY.
Kamahl19 wrote:to handyman: next (probably) bug: when i set 10 for post and 20 for topic, then when I create new topic i receive 30 (post+topic) I think this is a bug :) so If i want 20 per topic and 10 per post, i have to set both 10 :)
However, you can choose to add a little bonus for new topics by adding it to a new topic.
Glad to see it's working :D
_Ming_

Post by _Ming_ »

Handyman` wrote: Glad to see it's working :D

...*rofl*

:arrow: THNX 4 UR GREAT WORK! GO ON!! :mrgreen:
My funboard - I'm happy about every visitor
==========================================
www.CYBERDOOM.de
"Bilder" means "funny pictures" and "Spiele" means "flashgames" :D
==========================================
ENJOY!
Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

I think u should rewrite as it is in 0.3.2 because a lot of people dont think and they will be confused :D

btw I am admin and i cant manage the cash :) I found U_CASH_MANAGE in codes but it isnt done.. in which version it will be done? now i manage cash via DB
zelnik44

Post by zelnik44 »

Handyman` wrote: Argh!!! :x can't anybody read? it tells you right there.
Sorry maybe we misunderstand one another.

What is the point of the Bank tab if all it says is to go to the profile page and donate that way?

I wrongly? assumed the bank tab would be a place for in the future to check your balance, how you got it and who donated to you and to exchange currencies?

I was just clarifying it's meant to say that when you click the bank tab as in my opinion to have that comment there is somewhat confusing to people and indeed they, the users on my my board have assumed the same as myself.

And as I've mentioned above it would be great to remove peoples cash if you have to delete their posts as i've now had 5 people making fake posts to up their cash :)

Glad you like the user donation feedback idea though!

Keep up the great work with the mod and try not to get disheartened by all the silly questions and see it through to the end! :) It's upsetting to see so many great mods make it to 25% done and the author doesn't bother to update anymore :(
Last edited by zelnik44 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

handyman, you should add the input, when i dont select user and click on bank, and then i can add nick to input and donate :) not go throught profile or viewtopic
NYM_Boston

Post by NYM_Boston »

When you donate to someone it should send a PM to the user your donating to telling them that you donated to them and if you add the explaining why you donated to them it could say that message in the PM.
wiseman1161980
Name: Jason

Post by wiseman1161980 »

thaCHEA wrote:maybe i'm the only one that is having a problem with this auto-sql method...but everytime i attempt to add any of the acp_cash modules, they simply don't appear. the modules do not show up underneath the mods tab or any tab i specify, but show whenever i goto system -> acp management.

i know the auto-sql script isn't running from the call errors generated from any of the modified files:

can we get a copy of the base sql and do it outselves or perhaps a standalone install / upgrade script?

You having any luck yet? I'm having the same trouble.

Browse to your Administration control panel->System (tab)->Administration control panel (under module management).
Then select "Cash Settings" from the dropdown menu (on the right side) and click "Add Module".
Then it should say it was installed successfully.
Now click System (tab) and you'll see a .MODS tab appear… click on that tab and you'll see the Cash MOD Settings.

Have fun :)
I've read this over and over and I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right. But all it does is add a cash settings module on top and doesn't put anything in the mods tab.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”