[ABD] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.6

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
shmk

Re: [RC] ShMk User Feedback 1.0.3

Post by shmk »

Sorry for the long absence, but in this period I'm quite busy :D

I'll restart to look at the developing of it when I'll find more time ;)
KaLeL16 wrote:phpbb 3.0.2 is out would this MOD work in 3.0.2?
I'm not sure, but I think it should.
Graduate in Computer Science looking for freelance job.
MY MODs: ShMk User Feedback 1.0.6
shmk

Post by shmk »

demon327 wrote:does somebody have the lastest verions cause the main download is offline :?
I can surf the site and download the file, if you have further troubles tell me ;)
Jaga wrote:When a user's feedback goes to 0|0|0, their entry in the "phpbb_shmk_feedback_tot" table should be removed. If it isn't, they still show up on the top best/worst trader page, and you can't do any sensing to turn display of the Feedback line in the viewtopic page (I did some custom work there on my site).
This will be fixed :D

Please re-post your suggestions for next release if you have any,
because I forgot most of all and I don't want to re-read all the posts :lol:
Jaga

Post by Jaga »

Jaga wrote:Suggestions for future improvements (note: the mod is great right now, these are all positive comments)
  1. Make it so only one feedback entry can be made when a thread url is required (and "Users can add more then a feedback per user" is enabled). That way on a "trade" each party only gets one feedback, not multiples on the same thread. You can cross-reference the thread ID and the person making the entry against all other entries they have made, as a quick check.
  2. As an alternative, allow people to post multiple feedback, but only the first one gets a "positive/neutral/negative" rating. All others would just be comments. I would personally go with the "one entry per thread" idea, but this is a possible option.
  3. Change the paper clip graphic (link) in the feedback page display to a graphic of a post. So for Prosilver, the file: /styles/prosilver/imageset/icon_post_target.gif might be more appropriate since you are linking to an actual thread, not a file.
  4. If the feedback poster was in the admins or moderator group(s), you might want to mask the display of their IP address. They are targets for abuse from users, and publicly giving out an Admin's or Mod's IP might not be good.
  5. As other people have mentioned, a % display of overall positive feedback would be great. This is the only true feature I would be wanting out of the entire list if I had to pick one.
  6. Color the Positive/Neutral/Negative feedback numbers in the feedback page to match the color scheme used in the css. Makes it much easier to read quickly.
  7. Add the same color scheme to the main Feedback display page (linked from the index page).
  8. Sort the display of the worst users even if none have Negative or Neutral feedback. People with no Neutral/Negative but the least amount of Positive would show up just after people with Negatives, etc.
  9. Spelling/Grammar: PM Title: "You have received new feedback" (remove the 'a')
  10. Spelling/Grammar: PM Body: "You have received new positive feedback from ..." (remove the 'a')
  11. I would suggest coloring the word "positive/neutral/negative" in the PM body to match the css. Would add a nice cosmetic touch.
If I think of anything else I'll post again. So far the mod is wonderful, and very appreciated. :D
Quoting my previous suggestions for improvement, at your request ShMk.
donn

Post by donn »

how do i place the worst users table under the best users table .. not next to it .. how ?? :?
Tom@S

Post by Tom@S »

it is just simple html, find it in included hmlt style file
shmk

Post by shmk »

donn wrote:how do i place the worst users table under the best users table .. not next to it .. how ?? :?
As stated by Tom@s you need to know just a little of html and you can move that table everywhere you want editing the feedback_body.html of your template ;)
KaLeL16

Post by KaLeL16 »

have you guys tested this in phpbb 3.0.2? any problems?
" So others may live "...
Sunka

Post by Sunka »

Looking very promising...any news about this MOD?
demon327

Post by demon327 »

shmk, could you please add the real itrader score option with the % cause the other mod(s) dont have youre cool options in it and thats the only one thats missing :(
KaLeL16

Post by KaLeL16 »

demon327 wrote:shmk, could you please add the real itrader score option with the % cause the other mod(s) dont have youre cool options in it and thats the only one thats missing :(

i second that motion! :D
72skylark

Post by 72skylark »

We have gotten this up and running, now wondering if it can be used for other styles in phpbb?

TY
Last edited by 72skylark on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KaLeL16

Post by KaLeL16 »

hey guys.

is it possible to add a feedback to the same user?
i know it can be done thru ACP but lets say some one
traded/bought/sold with the same guy and wanted to add
another feedback. but the feedback would not count as unique
it will be in the feedback count but it wont add up to his unique feedbacks

anyone?
zenpig

Post by zenpig »

Still working on it to verify for sure but found a bug where if clicking on a username that contains an ampersand(&) in the feedback list(best or worst), it returns The requested user does not exist.. Seems to handle all other special characters fine. Can anyone else using this mod confirm the same?
Beer's proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
72skylark

Post by 72skylark »

KaLeL16 wrote:have you guys tested this in phpbb 3.0.2? any problems?

Yes we have it working in phpbb 3.0.2 love this mod. It is just what we need.

Now would like if we could get it working in our other style we have on our forum.

Rainbow pearl.
GoBieN

Post by GoBieN »

72skylark wrote:
KaLeL16 wrote:have you guys tested this in phpbb 3.0.2? any problems?

Yes we have it working in phpbb 3.0.2 love this mod. It is just what we need.

Now would like if we could get it working in our other style we have on our forum.

Rainbow pearl.
Most styles are either prosilver or subsilver2 based, so just look it up for your style.
And then apply the correct (prosilver or subsilver) modifications to the style. The custom template files may be a problem.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”