[ABD] dgTopic Thumbs (0.1.1)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
aquaman

Re: [DEV] dgTopic Thumbs (0.0.1)

Post by aquaman »

Great news :-)
Xabi

Post by Xabi »

Very nice mod :)
gonzo1968

Post by gonzo1968 »

Yep, watching this one. Thanks for the update.
LikeBlue

Post by LikeBlue »

I am watching it too. Thank you for the update! Can't wait!! hehe..
darkoo

Post by darkoo »

Hello again!
8-) I know that this mod goes to slowly forward, but I do make updates in my mod so hopefully it will be able for update during the coming 2-3 weeks.. Its just to tempting not to go out and enjoy the summer.

I would like everyone who has entered the demo page, post here any bugs they feel that should be fixed in the first release. Some of the bugs that I have seen is really not a bug. They are simply a matter of feature question. Lets for example take the "bug" when a too small image is attached and uploaded. Then the mod won´t create a thumb. In this example I would like to create a requirement and the requirement would be that the user is forced to upload a bigger image which is bigger or as big as the minimum dimensions that the admin has entered. This should prevent a post to be created until the user specifies a image as big in dimensions as required.
darkonia

Post by darkonia »

take your time and make it so good as you can...

its done when its done :D
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
aquaman

Post by aquaman »

Hi,
any news here? :-)
updown

Post by updown »

Since the development probably will go on for some more time, it would be very helpful if you can provide any code you have to make own testings. Is there any chance to release some mod-txt, it wouldn't need to have the correct modx-formatting...
polyvore

Post by polyvore »

I'll donate to get this packed up, I'm a bit desperate for it :|

Thank you for your time
polyvore

Post by polyvore »

Bump :(
darkoo

Post by darkoo »

BUMP.. updates made to the mod! read first post for info!

I will add the updates to the demo board when I am a bit more rested from reading codes... and olso maybe upload the mod in the modx format if not I will upload all files I have made changes in and database changes..
polyvore

Re: [DEV] dgTopic Thumbs (0.0.3)

Post by polyvore »

Thats awesome!
Great news, thanks heaps :D
darkoo

Re: [DEV] dgTopic Thumbs (0.0.3)

Post by darkoo »

BUMP.. updates made to the mod! read first post for info!

PS. Working on the demo board, had some problems with my mod when I updated to 3.0.2. Heads up folks will upload my edited files for you later today!
darkoo

Re: [DEV] dgTopic Thumbs (0.1.0)

Post by darkoo »

BUMP.. PEOPLE ENJOY AND TEST THE HELL OUT OF THIS MOD. check first post for download.

PS.watermark removed from this release, probably will not be added on future releases either. If you want a watermark mod, download Josh18657´s watermark mod works great needs only some editing..
polyvore

Re: [DEV] dgTopic Thumbs (0.1.0)

Post by polyvore »

Hi Darkoo, thanks heaps for getting it out!

I Have been following the instructions and all good with changing the DBName during SQL Injection, no errors there,
but i am wondering what you mean by "and alter phpbb table prefix to what you have!"

I have checked my Table Prefix in the config.php and know what it is, im just not sure where or what i need to change to that name.

Also, because this is a replace mod this will most likely mean a ton of errors pop up from conflicting mods i assume? If so it doesn't really matter, i will manually reinstall all of them, just wondering.

Sorry for the long Reply

/.G

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”