[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
BizimPencere

Re: [BETA] phpBB Arcade 0.6.1

Post by BizimPencere » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:31 pm

I WILL MAKE GAME EXPLAIN FROM 255 characters TO 1000 characters.

Can you say me for this one tip?

Or can you on next version adden this function?
www.phpbbturkiye.net | Turkish phpBB3 support and development

easygo

Post by easygo » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 am

BizimPencere wrote:I WILL MAKE GAME EXPLAIN FROM 255 characters TO 1000 characters.

Can you say me for this one tip?

Or can you on next version adden this function?
Not sure about that - so if you're talking about acp warnings in terms of game
description length, try this changeset from the mod author himself ::

http://trac2.assembla.com/phpBB_Arcade/changeset/355
Casual developer for AJAX Chat on behalf of the author / Arcade Center powered by phpBB Arcade

A problem well put is half solved. (John Dewey, 1859–1952)

Mr.AmiT

Post by Mr.AmiT » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 am

Hi!

I translated this MOD to Hebrew,
But the search not encoded to UTF-8.
How can I to encode the search to UTF-8?

Because now,when I writing a something in the search of the Arcade in Hebrew,its does to me someting like this:
???????

Help please?
phpBB.co.il
phpBB Israel.

Thanks.
Amit.

easygo

Post by easygo » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Mr.AmiT wrote:Hi!

I translated this MOD to Hebrew,
But the search not encoded to UTF-8.
How can I to encode the search to UTF-8?

Because now,when I writing a something in the search of the Arcade in Hebrew,its does to me someting like this:
???????

Help please?
Could be worth trying :: open arcade.php and then find / replace

Code: Select all

$term = request_var('term', '');
with

//$term = request_var('term', '');
$term = utf8_normalize_nfc(request_var('term', '', true));
Casual developer for AJAX Chat on behalf of the author / Arcade Center powered by phpBB Arcade

Lightfeather

Post by Lightfeather » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:34 am

Will there ever be support for java based games?

My users are crying out for old nes games.

Specifically http://www.nescafeweb.com/ interfaced with phpbb arcade.
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want."

matthewhotdude

Post by matthewhotdude » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:21 pm

this is a lot to ask for but could anyone mod and do instructions on how to do this on Aerogreen style. Please I would be so grateful :D

DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

Post by DragonMaster1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:08 pm

Any kind of basic instructions to use with a subsilver base?

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:53 pm

DragonMaster1 wrote:Any kind of basic instructions to use with a subsilver base?
Subsilver2 is fully supported. The template edits are listed in the install package and the template files are provided as well.

DragonMaster1

Post by DragonMaster1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:01 pm

All I saw was for prosilver

But now without adding those I get

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'ronnieja_pbb03.ar_hotlinks' doesn't exist [1146]

and the whole board is dead

I checked the SQL and all was installed correctly

Any idea what is causing this?

easygo

Post by easygo » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:49 pm

DragonMaster1 wrote:All I saw was for prosilver

But now without adding those I get

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'ronnieja_pbb03.ar_hotlinks' doesn't exist [1146]

and the whole board is dead

I checked the SQL and all was installed correctly

Any idea what is causing this?
Looks like you mixed up something :: SQL table ar_hotlinks fits another mod => Arcade Room

DragonMaster1

Post by DragonMaster1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 pm

Yes....it appears that I used the wrong edits as I had downloaded several mods to try out but except for yours they all seems to be dead. I should have trashed them....no wonder I didn’t see the subsilver showing there

I’ll redo this and get back to you on what happens

Thanx Much

DragonMaster1

Post by DragonMaster1 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 pm

OK.....this installed real easy on my test board and so I see how the edit go and should not have any problem doing my live board now

I’m done for the night and tomorrow I can start adding games

This looks to be EXACTLY what I was looking for so I threw away all of the other stuff that I don’t see coming close to this one

I’m really glad to have found this arcade

YOU ROCK :mrgreen:

matthewhotdude

Post by matthewhotdude » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:36 am

Has anyone had a email error message since installing this mod? It may be a coincidence but I now get the following error

E-mail error
» EMAIL/SMTP
/memberlist.php

Could not connect to smtp host : 111 : Connection refused

<b>[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice</b>: in file <b>/includes/functions_messenger.php</b> on line <b>835</b>: <b>fsockopen() [<a href='function.fsockopen'>function.fsockopen</a>]: unable to connect to mail.chattaboxforums.com:25 (Connection refused)</b><br />

BizimPencere

Post by BizimPencere » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:18 am

ERROR

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MULTIPLE DESCRIPTIONS MOD

I WILL ADD NEW GAME FROM ACP

MY 'ARCADE_ANNOUNCE_GAME' OPTION ENABLED

HAVE YOU FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1576: Missing argument 7 for submit_post(), called in /includes/arcade/arcade_admin_class.php on line 1301 and defined
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1606: Undefined variable: data
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1637: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1639: Undefined index: icon_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1642: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1642: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1643: Undefined index: enable_bbcode
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1644: Undefined index: enable_smilies
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1645: Undefined index: enable_urls
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1646: Undefined index: enable_sig
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1650: Undefined index: message
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1651: Undefined index: message_md5
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1653: Undefined index: bbcode_bitfield
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1654: Undefined index: bbcode_uid
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1655: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1656: Undefined index: post_edit_locked
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1742: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1743: Undefined index: icon_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1744: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1744: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1765: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1769: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1769: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1773: Undefined index: forum_id
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_posting.php on line 1773: Undefined index: forum_id

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Column 'forum_id' cannot be null [1048]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_topics (topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, icon_id, topic_approved, topic_title, topic_description, topic_first_poster_name, topic_first_poster_colour, topic_type, topic_time_limit, topic_attachment) VALUES (6939, 1219972556, NULL, NULL, 1, '[GAME RELEASE] Geyikle penguen avı', '', 'Nerin\'in', 'FF0000', '', 0, 0)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_posting.php
LINE: 1856
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/arcade/arcade_admin_class.php
LINE: 1301
CALL: submit_post()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_arcade_games.php
LINE: 106
CALL: arcade_admin->create_announcement()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_arcade_games.php
LINE: 45
CALL: acp_arcade_games->add_games()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_arcade_games->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
www.phpbbturkiye.net | Turkish phpBB3 support and development

RATT

Post by RATT » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:28 am

Small error in the template edits for prosilver;

<!-- IF S_IN_ARCADE -->
<li><a class="icon-home" href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{U_ARCADE}">{L_ARCADE_INDEX}</a><!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> {L_ARCADE_SEARCH}<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_IN_FAV --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{U_ARCADE_FAV}">{L_ARCADE_FAV}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_IN_STATS --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{U_ARCADE_STATS}">{L_ARCADE_STATS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_CAT}">{navlinks.CAT_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks --><!-- IF GAME_NAME --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{U_VIEW_GAME}">{GAME_NAME}</a><!-- ENDIF --></li>
<!-- ELSE -->
Should be:

<!-- IF S_IN_ARCADE -->
<li class="icon-home"><a href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{U_ARCADE}">{L_ARCADE_INDEX}</a><!-- IF S_IN_SEARCH --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> {L_ARCADE_SEARCH}<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_IN_FAV --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{U_ARCADE_FAV}">{L_ARCADE_FAV}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_IN_STATS --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{U_ARCADE_STATS}">{L_ARCADE_STATS}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_CAT}">{navlinks.CAT_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks --><!-- IF GAME_NAME --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a href="{U_VIEW_GAME}">{GAME_NAME}</a><!-- ENDIF --></li>
<!-- ELSE -->
I also receive a parse error using that edit. Without that particular edit the parse error is gone.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”