Advanced Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
danielnguyen

Re: Advanced Quick Reply

Post by danielnguyen »

Hi guys!
I have just installed this mod yesterday! But today, when I take time to test it! There is one small problem! That is after I typed in to Quick reply textbox and press Submit, quick reply takes me to the full page of reply with a small red text is "form of sent data is not valid..." something like that! So I have to press the Submit again. This takes much time!

If I don't want this happen, I must type atleast one smilies into quick reply textbox, so after I press accept, it will post my reply!

How can I resolve this problem?
Regards
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net
newsoftw

Post by newsoftw »

hi every body....

Well after installing Advanced Quick Reply It simply did not work at all. Everything was placed correctly and it still doesn't work. Any ideas as to what the problem could be?

plz help any body....

thanks in Advns
new soft world
flies

Post by flies »

Hi is there a way to only show quickreply on the last topic page instead of every? it's shouldnt be that hard to code...
sun-shine

Post by sun-shine »

Great mod thanks! :)
newsoftw

Post by newsoftw »

plz any body help.....how it work......
danman1202

Post by danman1202 »

It took a long time for me to get this to work on my particular style. The style is a slight edit of an already used phpbb theme and the language is a little different but it's still based on prosilver so I got it to work. Thanks a lot the comments in here helped me get this mod installed.
Gaura Mohana

Post by Gaura Mohana »

can SOMEONE give me the EXACT code changes for
1- AcidTech
2- X-Iphone (from skinlabs,com)

PLEASE GIVE ME THE EXACT CHANGES TO BE MADE ASAP

i am running 3.0.1
momentum

Post by momentum »

Changes for AcidTech

I have no idea where to find the other style.

Craig.
QOTY: phpBB is free, good hosting is not. - robert (Lumpy Burgertushie)
dellsystem
Former Team Member
Name: Wendy

Post by dellsystem »

newsoftw wrote:hi every body....

Well after installing Advanced Quick Reply It simply did not work at all. Everything was placed correctly and it still doesn't work. Any ideas as to what the problem could be?

plz help any body....

thanks in Advns
new soft world
You haven't given very much information :) What's the link to your website? Do you mean "doesn't work" as in doesn't show up at all, or it doesn't post correctly, or you get error messages? Please clarify.

EDIT: Ah, I see your previous posts in this topic. momentum's suggestion was to move the added code down. Try redoing the edits to that file (viewtopic_body.html) carefully.
Former moderator and website team member | My MODs, and more (GitHub)
ashdaw

Post by ashdaw »

I have downloaded this mod and cannot make sense of the directions at all. It says to (and I quote)
"Copy: root/language/en/mods/quickreply.php
To: /language/en/mods/quickreply.php "

I would LOVE to do this but, the mod has NO /en/, it has DE, ES and PT-BR. So, before I even get to START the mod I am at a stall. This is my VERY first time at using PHP on my server and I am so backward when it come to installing mods that I need help like a 5yr old. :(

PLEASE help? :roll:
momentum

Post by momentum »

ashdaw wrote:I have downloaded this mod and cannot make sense of the directions at all. It says to (and I quote)
"Copy: root/language/en/mods/quickreply.php
To: /language/en/mods/quickreply.php"
In the MOD package there's a directory named root. Inside that is another named language. I'm sure you get the idea...

With your FTP client, connect to your board's root directory and copy the whole of the MOD's root directory contents to the server. Job's done! :D
I would LOVE to do this but, the mod has NO /en/, it has DE, ES and PT-BR. So, before I even get to START the mod I am at a stall.
See above. It's all there.

Maybe you should spend some time reading first.

KB: Tools needed to set up and customise phpBB
KB: How to install MODs
KB: How to install a MODX Modification

Craig.
QOTY: phpBB is free, good hosting is not. - robert (Lumpy Burgertushie)
Waffle Slayer

Post by Waffle Slayer »

I installed this mod and it works beautifully. I noticed a feature I wish for it not to do since it is overriding what I would like it to do.

On every post where where the user name is displayed above the ranks/avatars I setup my forums to have that username linked to the user's profile and have it colored per their default group.

After installing this, if you click the username it'll send it to the quick reply box. Such as:

Code: Select all

[b][color=#ffff00]Waffle Slayer[/color][/b],  
I'm not very good at coding and wondering if someone can tell me what I need to edit within this mod to disable this feature so it can link back to their profiles.

oddfish

Post by oddfish »

Waffle Slayer : Undo the first edit to viewtopic_body.html

cheers,
oddfish.
Country Flag User Edition Clickable Post Count Link

... another record broken without breaking any records ...
Testing phpBB3.1 dark style based on prosilver ... http://www.oddmods.net
Waffle Slayer

Post by Waffle Slayer »

oddfish wrote:Waffle Slayer : Undo the first edit to viewtopic_body.html

cheers,
oddfish.
Thank you very much.
newsoftw

Post by newsoftw »

dellsystem wrote:
newsoftw wrote:hi every body....

plz help any body....

thanks in Advns
new soft world
You haven't given very much information :) What's the link to your website? Do you mean "doesn't work" as in doesn't show up at all, or it doesn't post correctly, or you get error messages? Please clarify.

EDIT: Ah, I see your previous posts in this topic. momentum's suggestion was to move the added code down. Try redoing the edits to that file (viewtopic_body.html) carefully.

dear sir i change the complete style etecgreen into magicforest ( this style is base of prosliver ) & after installion of new style on my forum, i try to install the Advanced Quick Reply on my new style magicforest but not work.i again edited all file seccussfully & Everything was placed correctly and it still doesn't work...

plz help & fix my problem

my web address : http://www.newsoftworld.com

i use phpbb 3.0.2 with magicforest style.

thanks in ADVNS
new soft world

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”