[RC] 2.0.4/2.0.5 : Profile Controle Panel v 1.0.1

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
zparta

Post by zparta »

does this support 2.0.6 ? or will it
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

> Jarosz : thanks for sharing, but I got some weird char that prevent me to cpy you're translation : if you can zip it and upload it to a ftp, that will be easier ;). Also missing the lang_admin part. Have you done the buttons in psd format, or at least can you provide me the title in Polish for the content of buttons ? Thanks in advance :).

> danb00 : there no need to post long part of code here, I won't read it, and this screw the display of the page. Actually, someone is working on a RPG panel for the PCP, and will probably share it?

> Senghong79 : in the send email form, when you have activated the function in the acp/general. It is check at many points, but this is the final check :).

> Zparta : yep, 2.0.6 is supported by this mod.
jarosz

Post by jarosz »

i should finish all other stuff tomorrow and I'll upload it on my ftp, as you wish....
- jarosz -
Eliar

Post by Eliar »

Thanks for the suggestions and tips everyone, but I got that one figured out already. I used easymod to install it at first, but that didn't work appearantly :p

Anyway, now I have another problem, which I believe to be related to the fact that I have phpBB 2.06 installed instead of 2.05. You see, after installing the mod, I can't register anymore. I get the message "This user doesn't exist"

I think perhaps that there's something different in phpBB 2.06 compared to 2.05 that makes this mod not work properly. But if I'm wrong about this, please let me know, and if possible what I can do about the error (all the lines did correspond to the one in the install file so that's not the problem).

This mod is kick-ass cool but now no one can register... I think I'm gonna cry! :(
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Easymod can't perform at this time sql requests and copy *.* files : you have to do this part manually, then all should work :).

(edit : please guys who are posted code : can you edit your posts and remove it : the topic is unreadble because of that :( ).
senghong79

Post by senghong79 »

Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote: > Senghong79 : in the send email form, when you have activated the function in the acp/general. It is check at many points, but this is the final check :).

Sorry Ptirhiik, I still can't see it :( .

I know profilecp_email.php checks for "user_viewemail", which means the receiver doesn't want to receive email (as per phpbb).

But I still can't see "user_allow_email" (which is added by PCP), which will stop the sender from sending any email at all (or is that what it is supposed to do?).

Thanks!
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

The admin deny is used in order to not display the emails links through all the board actually :).
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

The same kind of fix than the one before :

Code: Select all

#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------
# - fix : 2003-08-13-02 : add the global def for system values
includes/topic_review.php
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------
#
	global $starttime;
#
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
//-- mod : profile cp ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//-- add
//-- fix
	global $admin_level, $level_prior;
//-- fin mod : profile cp --------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I forgot to mention this part :))
senghong79

Post by senghong79 »

Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote: The admin deny is used in order to not display the emails links through all the board actually :).

Ahh.... thanks for clearing it up.
Would be more useful (at least to me) for it to actually disable email sends like the way it work for pm, but I think I can manage to figure that out on my own. Thanks!
Josh Windu

Post by Josh Windu »

so when will we get v. 2 :)
Nitrotech - Alpha stage... Your own fully customisable forum! and site!
filter01

Post by filter01 »

I am using this MOD with phpBB 2.05 and I get the General Error "This user doesn't exist." when trying to register, view a profile, view private message area, and view member list.
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Did you ran the sql requests ? :)
jarosz

Post by jarosz »

Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote: The same kind of fix than the one before :

Code: Select all

[...]

Do every fixes are included into mod, which we can download from phpbbhacks?
- jarosz -
Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Not yet : I will get a version 1.0.2 when I will have certify a number of things (ie MSSQL compliancy, and so).
Eliar

Post by Eliar »

Yeah, I know now that it's not possible to run sql queries with easymod, and also that it's not possible at all to install this mod using easymod. However, I did a complete removal and reinstall of the mod by hand and I get the "This user doesn't exist" error no matter what. All the files have been uploaded and edited and the sql queries have been run.

I so sad :(

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”