Evil Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
laochengzi

Re: Evil Quick Reply

Post by laochengzi »

It works.
But the sensitive expression filter doesn't work when rapidly reply. Can someone fix it?
zoombee

Post by zoombee »

mej284 wrote:if you give us a link to your site we might be able to tell you. You have some code in the wrong place, I'm just not sure where.
sure its http://forums.asianvows.com/

appreciate if u can help me out thanks :)
mej284

Post by mej284 »

zoombee wrote:
mej284 wrote:if you give us a link to your site we might be able to tell you. You have some code in the wrong place, I'm just not sure where.
sure its http://forums.asianvows.com/

appreciate if u can help me out thanks :)
Can I get a test account, if you don't want to place it here you can PM me.
I do not respond to unsolicited PM's

Skin-lab styles
SubMerged Style
Canis-Lupus

Post by Canis-Lupus »

I tried installing this mod with one of my themes yesterday but it produced no result whatsoever, no sign of it, I'm afriad.

I edited the files which were mentioned in the instructions, common files and subsilver theme files, uploaded them, together with the new files provided. I cleared and refreshed the cache, but nothing.

The theme I tried it with was Darkfantasy, a subsilver theme. It should work with that, shouldn't it? All the edits were found in the right files, so I don't see what the problem would've have been.

Perhaps I have left something obvious undone. Any ideas?

Edit: I've tested it with the subsilver theme. It works, but no luck with darkFantazy, despite being a subsilver based theme.
RickHope

Post by RickHope »

Hello,

i have installed this MOD and love it...

is there a way of bypassing the page which you automatically go to (information page) when posted something. And instead going to the page where the post is that you have just made?

Canis-Lupus

Post by Canis-Lupus »

RickHope wrote:
is there a way of bypassing the page which you automatically go to (information page) when posted something. And instead going to the page where the post is that you have just made?

Yep, I would like to able to bypass the information page also. It seems unecessary.
RickHope

Post by RickHope »

bump
sunshinesr

Post by sunshinesr »

Hi I have a trouble with the Réponse rapide v1.0.1 MOD, I've followed all the instructions, modified all the files the MOD asked to modify, refresh all the prosilver and subsilver2 Style but nothing happended in my website the button doesn't appear and I've none error message.

I know that some person had had the same trouble but seems that they forget to do some instructions that is not my case so if aznybody has any answezr please send me a message cause I really don't anderstand why it doesn't work...
ali_korkor

Post by ali_korkor »

worked perfectly with me using 3.0.1 nut didn't work with 3.0.2 just nothing happens
any Ideas why ?
oglach

Post by oglach »

does this work with 3.0.2?
Frode789

Post by Frode789 »

oglach wrote:does this work with 3.0.2?
Yes it does.
dactylmedia

Re: SOLUTION FOR IMAGE NOT SHOWN

Post by dactylmedia »

herry_winandi wrote:Image

go to acp, change the quick reply image to anything, click submit..

then you change the quick reply image again to it's original, click submit..

refresh all..

done..

i did it, and i'm sattisfied 8-)
I tried your system and I can not get the image to show up for the button. It is just text that says "Quick Reply"

I refreshed my template and imageset and purged cache. I notice if I refresh the imageset it removes the quick reply icon I set so I also tried only purging cache and the template without the imageset. It still does not show up.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Request No.1: I need a Evil quick reply add-on, that allows an user to reply to a topic using quick reply, when clicking submit the message will be submitted without refreshing the page.

Request No.2: I need to remove automatically parsing url's in evil quick reply..

How to do this ^^?

thanks
PM me for custom extension pricing / My validated MODs / My MODs in development
Humanrag3

Post by Humanrag3 »

i installed the advanced quick reply by rxu, but then it had too many options, so i uninstalled it. Now i tried to install the evil quick reply, i did all the edit and upload stuff, but nothing is happening. i refreshed everything, still nothing.

oh i sm using phpbb3.02
drift angel

Post by drift angel »

i have almost the same problem but it was my first install nothing is showing in there..

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”