Problem with PM's since convertion

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x convertors forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
shrapz_nz

Problem with PM's since convertion

Post by shrapz_nz »

I converted my forum from phpnuke to phpbb 2.0 and we are having some issues with the pm's. Some times a person will receive a pm completely different to what the sender wrote. Also i just sent a few pm's to users and when i went to sent box the pm's there are completely different and possibly from other members sending pm's to eachother?. Has anyone experienced this before and know how to fix?
shrapz_nz

Re: Problem with PM's since convertion

Post by shrapz_nz »

also with every pm i get this error..

Could not insert private message sent text

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '39' for key 1

INSERT LOW_PRIORITY INTO phpbb_privmsgs_text (privmsgs_text_id, privmsgs_bbcode_uid, privmsgs_text) VALUES (39, 'f20931611d', 'Is this thing on??? Hey Hairy, I had to format my laptop hard drive and reload windows and it''s drivers. I will need to reload this game, and wonder if you still have the link you posted a while ago that had the game to download?? I have my disk around here somewhere, but if I can save the search it would be great. I know I can get the no CD patch, favorites and Ventrillo from our forums. Thanks Maj.')

Line : 347
File : privmsg.php

It shows the pm in the text and will work once i refresh the page
shrapz_nz

Re: Problem with PM's since convertion

Post by shrapz_nz »

issue has been resolved thanks :)

Return to “[2.0.x] Convertors”