[ABD] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Deathly Hallow

Re: [BETA] Cash Mod 1.0.0 Beta 1

Post by Deathly Hallow »

Ladysarajane wrote:@francebramie

Double check your edits. You missed something or edited something wrong. Also it looks like you may have missed a language edit.

The user and Bank MODULES are NOT ACTIVE yet.

@vicious duck and Fimo...how comfortable are you working in phpmyadmin?
Hi,

i checked this to> Forum = http://forums.gamebeach.nl/ Cause I'm a moderator there...

But, all the edits are done, files are uploaded but, bank settings and users file in ACP remains empty... what could be the problem, which / edit?

There's another problem too, If you want to see a profile from someone, everyrhing is centre to the right side.

hope anyone can say what's the problem.
John_Locke

Post by John_Locke »

If i take a look at the member profile, there is one information that is correct:

Cash: 88

and one that looks strange:

{ ACCOUNT }: 88

Both are displayed.
Ladysarajane

Post by Ladysarajane »

Deathly Hallow wrote:

Double check your edits. You missed something or edited something wrong. Also it looks like you may have missed a language edit.

The user and Bank MODULES are NOT ACTIVE yet.

Hi,

i checked this to> Forum = http://forums.gamebeach.nl/ Cause I'm a moderator there...

But, all the edits are done, files are uploaded but, bank settings and users file in ACP remains empty... what could be the problem, which / edit?

There's another problem too, If you want to see a profile from someone, everyrhing is centre to the right side.

hope anyone can say what's the problem.

I have said what the problem is.
What part of NOT ACTIVE don't you understand. THE BANK AND USERS ARE EMPTY IN THE ACP because they they are NOT YET COMPLETED. That is why the DIY only had you activate the cash settings. BECAUSE the other TWO ARE NOT FINISHED. So they will be blank. For the profile problem, you need to go over your edits. You either put it in the wrong place or incorrectly edited it.

@John_Locke...the membership display is a reported bug that is going to be fixed in the next release. Patience please.
When all else fails, read the instructions
francebramie

Post by francebramie »

Ok, I understand. I have not finished the edits...
Whith edits can it be? Because i can't find the wrong edits.
BizimPencere

Post by BizimPencere »

When come final version please?

I think next release.
www.phpbbturkiye.net | Turkish phpBB3 support and development
Mickmimi

Post by Mickmimi »

Bonjour...

when I click on donate in the profile of a member this error .. I have an idea of the problem ..

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare display_forums() (previously declared in /home/www/ae978c21fbdfae70c9a5a4b6795892bc/web/Top/includes/functions_display.php:22) in /home/www/ae978c21fbdfae70c9a5a4b6795892bc/web/Top/includes/functions_display.php on line 22
John_Locke

Post by John_Locke »

A wish for the next version.
If a user delete his post, his cash is still the same.
So u can write and get cash, delete, write and get cash, delete.....
And you will be rich.
It would be nice, if possible, to delete also the cash for the post if the post is deleted.

Edit:
Also a donate button for user with 00 cash would be nice.
shahinavthal

Post by shahinavthal »

Is there any possible way to distribute cash around???

It could be an additional add-on as well

For example: Christmas all users are distributed 100$ each :D

But how about a sql statement for the time being now as new members are unable to play the arcade as they dont have any cash :oops:
fimo

Post by fimo »

Okay i think i know the way to do it phpmayadmin, but i was hoping for this to be done via
the mod,ACP ;)
Deathly Hallow

Post by Deathly Hallow »

Hi,

I've installed this mod on my own forum, I've done al th edits, purge the cache, refreshed the templates, this mod works BUT....

-I can't see the memberlist anymore or groups when I click on a group (or memberlist..)
-In the admin control panel, I don't see by the permissions 'cash' only a box which is becoming green, when alll is setting to 'yes'

Does anyone know, what the problem here is? I hope I'll get a good answer!
Deathly Hallow

Post by Deathly Hallow »

Deathly Hallow wrote:Hi,

I've installed this mod on my own forum, I've done al th edits, purge the cache, refreshed the templates, this mod works BUT....

-I can't see the memberlist anymore or groups when I click on a group (or memberlist..)
-In the admin control panel, I don't see by the permissions 'cash' only a box which is becoming green, when alll is setting to 'yes'

Does anyone know, what the problem here is? I hope I'll get a good answer!
Anyone a answer...

I've got 2 another questions too...

>When I've donate to someone, I can't click 'return to the last page' or something like that...
>When would it be able to use bank and the users module?
Tick-Tock

Post by Tick-Tock »

- You must have missed something or made a typo when editing the memberlist template.
- I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. From what I see, forum-based permissions aren't working yet.
- The last two are features not implemented yet. I think the answer is "when they are done".

Now, I hate to be a bother, but I do have a few questions of my own..

Is this Mod still in development? It's been a while since the last update.
Does it have any serious bugs or holes which would make it a very bad idea to install on a live environment? If so, I'd like to know what they are so I can fix them myself. I need to have a points/cash system for phpbb3, and so far this one looks the best, beta though it is. Adrian's point system has some serious holes which make me not want to trust it (anyone can view anyone's log and inventory? come on.. O.o I know that's easy to fix, but still..).

Finally.. what's up with the permissions? I noticed in cash_class.php, the function for awarding cash on a post..

Code: Select all

if (!$auth->acl_get('u_cash_post', $forum_id))
		{
			$post_cash = $config['cash_post'];
		}

$total = $post_words + $post_characters + $post_cash;
Why is this negated? I had a hell of a time writing a post_delete function (takes away cash upon post delete) until I realised this. XD
Deathly Hallow

Post by Deathly Hallow »

the permissions are working... But when I go to my Admin Panel I don't see the word 'cash' I can set the permissions etc. and it works...

Can you say which memberlist template memberlist.php, or another one, there which I had to edit..

And the that the other templates aren't active yet, I know.. and the question is 'When are they done' , maybe I wasn't clear enough.
ThunderCrew

Post by ThunderCrew »

feature request :oops:
Is there any plan to add to acp the ability to set an on jion give amount?
Like on new member join set them with X amount of cash of your choice.
Would be a nice add in to get new members going right opff the bat with a few "points" " cash" whathave you.

Also how about cash image? ;)
So we could add a tiny icon say a token for arcade or some dollar etc etc :mrgreen:
Ugg im a t0tal newb again ...... 2 years off cant remember jack ... time to get to it
Deathly Hallow

Post by Deathly Hallow »

ThunderCrew wrote:feature request :oops:
Is there any plan to add to acp the ability to set an on jion give amount?
Like on new member join set them with X amount of cash of your choice.
Would be a nice add in to get new members going right opff the bat with a few "points" " cash" whathave you.

Also how about cash image? ;)
So we could add a tiny icon say a token for arcade or some dollar etc etc :mrgreen:
Would be great! Would be great too, if you can give all the mebers an ammount of cash, in one time!

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”