Remove code in SQL

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Get Involved
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Locked
Meados
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Remove code in SQL

Post by Meados » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Hello, I had ran this code in sql:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO phpbb_config (config_name, config_value, is_dynamic) VALUES ('seo_ext', 'html', 0);
And I would like delete what it did. Somebody can help me? Thanks.

User avatar
HGN
Former Team Member
Posts: 4706
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:53 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Name: Alfred
Contact:

Re: Remove code in SQL

Post by HGN » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Code: Select all

DELETE FROM phpbb_config WHERE CONVERT(config_name USING utf8) =  'seo_ext' LIMIT 1

User avatar
Erik Frèrejean
Former Team Member
Posts: 9899
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:09 am
Location: The Netherlands, 3.0.x Support Forum
Name: Erik Frèrejean
Contact:

Re: Remove code in SQL

Post by Erik Frèrejean » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Run this query:

Code: Select all

DELETE FROM phpbb_config
   WHERE config_name = 'seo_ext';
[edit]
Beaten to that one :P
Support Toolkit | Support Request Template | Knowledge Base | phpBB 3.0.x documentation
I don't give support via PM or IM! (all unsolicited pms will be trashed!)

Meados
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Remove code in SQL

Post by Meados » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Erik Frèrejean wrote:Run this query:

Code: Select all

DELETE FROM phpbb_config
   WHERE config_name = 'seo_ext';
[edit]
Beaten to that one :P
I used that thanks. Ins't necessary excute this code too? (sorry I am a noob at commands in mysql)

DELETE FROM phpbb_config
WHERE config_name = 'html';

Thank you.

User avatar
Lumpy Burgertushie
Registered User
Posts: 66565
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 3:11 am
Contact:

Re: Remove code in SQL

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:30 pm

yes, or you could simply use your sql manager ( phpmyadmin or whatever) and delete that row from the config table.


robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

User avatar
Erik Frèrejean
Former Team Member
Posts: 9899
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:09 am
Location: The Netherlands, 3.0.x Support Forum
Name: Erik Frèrejean
Contact:

Re: Remove code in SQL

Post by Erik Frèrejean » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Meados wrote:
Erik Frèrejean wrote:Run this query:

Code: Select all

DELETE FROM phpbb_config
   WHERE config_name = 'seo_ext';
[edit]
Beaten to that one :P
I used that thanks. Ins't necessary excute this code too? (sorry I am a noob at commands in mysql)

DELETE FROM phpbb_config
WHERE config_name = 'html';

Thank you.
No you don't have to run that. This SQL query will remove the whole row you added with your query.
Support Toolkit | Support Request Template | Knowledge Base | phpBB 3.0.x documentation
I don't give support via PM or IM! (all unsolicited pms will be trashed!)

Meados
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Re: Remove code in SQL

Post by Meados » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Erik Frèrejean wrote:
Meados wrote:
Erik Frèrejean wrote:Run this query:

Code: Select all

DELETE FROM phpbb_config
   WHERE config_name = 'seo_ext';
[edit]
Beaten to that one :P
I used that thanks. Ins't necessary excute this code too? (sorry I am a noob at commands in mysql)

DELETE FROM phpbb_config
WHERE config_name = 'html';

Thank you.
No you don't have to run that. This SQL query will remove the whole row you added with your query.
Ok thanks. :P

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”

cron