SkyLine

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Styles Robot
Styles Queue Bot
Styles Queue Bot

SkyLine

Post by Styles Robot »

Style name: SkyLine
Author: MartectX
Style description: Converted and redesigned phpBB2 style. Comes in four colours: Blue, green, grey and orange.
Style version: 1.0.6
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.7-pl1

Download file: SkyLineBlue_1.0.6.zip
File size: 260.95 KiB

Style overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this Style. By installing this Style, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Style Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Style support<--
Last edited by Styles Robot on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 19 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Styles Team)
prototech
Former Team Member

SkyLine

Post by prototech »

Style validated/released

Notes:
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
MartectX

SkyLine

Post by MartectX »

Version 1.0.6 Styles (for phpBB 3.0.7)
w00t: phpBBweekly elected this Style of The Week in episode 105 (begin listening at 56:00). Thanks! 8-)
Last edited by MartectX on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mitja Bonca

Re: SkyLine

Post by Mitja Bonca »

The top Buttons does NOT work for me (Home, faq, ..)
What to do?
http://www.skywalker.si Mitja Bonca website
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

Mitja Bonca wrote:The top Buttons does NOT work for me (Home, faq, ..)
What to do?
Only German and English language are included - are you using another language, perhaps?
ninanina

Post by ninanina »

I love this style and would like to use it for a forum I am just creating. This will be my first forum and will be in Spanish and I am a little concern of the problems I could encounter as you say that only German and English buttons are included. :?

Please, give me a little more information on how to use/convert/do if I want to use this style in a forum that will be in Spanish.
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

ninanina wrote:Please, give me a little more information on how to use/convert/do if I want to use this style in a forum that will be in Spanish.
Take a look at the folder SkyLineBlue/imageset/en. All images therein must be translated to your desired language. Some of them (those that are not blue) can be copied from subSilver(1/2) and some (the blue ones) you'll have to translate yourself - the font I used was Arial Narrow, 10 pixels (you can use another font, of course!).
geoffp

Post by geoffp »

Hi Guys

It is possible to get rid of the split forum boards and make them all into 1? (no seperate blocks per board title).

Would it involve alot of work?

Also, I love the transitions between pages. Where is that coded?
Is it also possible to prevent timeout from the forum so it keeps people logged in?

Thanks
Geoff.

Good Job BTW!
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

geoffp wrote:It is possible to get rid of the split forum boards and make them all into 1? (no seperate blocks per board title).
Try editing forumlist_body.html. I suggest you use the updated version, download it here.
geoffp wrote:Also, I love the transitions between pages. Where is that coded?
overall_header.html

Code: Select all

<meta http-equiv="Page-Enter" content="blendTrans(Duration=0.5)" /> 
<meta http-equiv="Page-Exit" content="blendTrans(Duration=0.5)" />
geoffp wrote:Is it also possible to prevent timeout from the forum so it keeps people logged in?
You could try increasing the session length in the ACP.
baz0927

Post by baz0927 »

I am having the same problem, i am using British English and it works great when i`m logged in, but as a guest the top buttons dont appear, my forum is here " http://merseysidertr.com/RTRforum/index.php " any ideas?
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

baz0927 wrote:I am having the same problem, i am using British English and it works great when i`m logged in, but as a guest the top buttons dont appear, my forum is here " http://merseysidertr.com/RTRforum/index.php " any ideas?
Hmmm... the images are linked as being in ./styles/SkyLineBlue/imageset/en_us/.

I don't know why that is so but the easiest way to fix this is to duplicate the folder ./styles/SkyLineBlue/imageset/en/ and rename the copy ./styles/SkyLineBlue/imageset/en_us/.
baz0927

Post by baz0927 »

Yes that works Great.Thanks :)
daveht

Post by daveht »

Just wanted to tell you that your style is great and I use it for my main forum! My users love it!!

Thanks!
Dave

p.s. The site_logo in the style uses a jpeg file and in the Contrub folder the blank site_logo is a png file?? Strange?
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

daveht wrote:Just wanted to tell you that your style is great and I use it for my main forum! My users love it!!
Glad to hear! :)
daveht wrote:The site_logo in the style uses a jpeg file and in the Contrub folder the blank site_logo is a png file?? Strange?
I put it there in PNG format because it supports lossless compression.
daveht

Post by daveht »

Hello!

Would you please tell me how to get rid of that little guy in the overcoat with the hat and glasses in the user avatar field.

Thanks!
Dave

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”